14

Third person p.o.v

"Hey, you don't need to cry, Jimin" even though Taehyung looks like he didn't care, he wipes off Jimin's tears and looks at Jungkook worried that he would cry too. Taehyung and the others continue making their way to the mall after Jimin and Jin stopped crying.

Time skip

The first thing that Jimin does when they arrive, is pushing the little omega to a cloth section, leaving the others behind. The others don't see the two omegas leaving and after some minutes they catch on that those two aren't near them and they immediately think that it was Taehyung who took him away from them.

They take off running around the mall. 

Meanwhile the two are walking through Jack & Jones looking through the clothes but the both of them don't  like it and something catches Taehyung's eyes but he knows that, that shop is too expensive so he looks away of the shop.

"Oh you like that shop, let's go then" 

"Ah, no, it's too expensive, let's go somewhere else"

"I'll buy it for you"

At that Taehyung frowns not wanting someone to spend so much money on him. He sighs before looking jimin in the eye.

"I won't accept whatever you'll give to me, I'll just return it back" replies the little omega emotionless and an unreadable face.

This time it was Jimin's time to sigh before nodding and making their way to Zara. There they bought some sweatshirts, sweatpants, skinny jeans and jackets.

The others though are worried, they can't find Jimin and Taehyung anywhere, the reason for that is that they miss each other for some seconds. It's was now lunch time and the two omegas are now eating at McDonald's.

Jimin is having fun telling about something that happened in one of his classes that he doesn't have with Taehyung.

"No I swear that girl she stood up ready roast me, then Yoongi came from behind her and pushed down her skirt in front of the whole class, she was so embarrassed, she stormed out of the class" and with that Jimin burst out laughing and Taehyung is cracking up and then burst out laughing.

Jimin falls holds himself so that he doesn't fall off the chair and because of that he wasn't able to see Taehyung laughing.

An alpha and an beta came up to them interrupting the two. 

"Hey you two are a beauty, how about we have some fun?" says the beta not noticing the youngest omega to glare at them.

"We're not interested, leave." his voice is seething with anger but those two werewolves are too dense to notice it.

"Don't be like that baby, let's have some fun" the alpha takes Jimin forcefully by the arm, his grip is sure to leave a bruise, ready to push him up but Taehyung holds the alpha's wrist, gripping tightly. The alpha get angry and lets go of Jimin and quickly punching Taehyung causing his head to fly to the side.

Taehyung's headache intensifies from the strong punch but Taehyung doesn't coil as he sees them trying to take Jimin again somewhere to have some 'fun'.

That was the last straw for him as he sees them trying to leave with Jimin and he pounces at the two werewolves that are of higher rank than him.

He punches the alpha holding Jimin in the face causing him to let go of Jimin, and Taehyung pushes Jimin behind him about to tell him to het the others but gets punched in the stomach by the beta which causes him to crouch from the strong punch, but Taehyung doesn't give up and makes them lose balance by swinging his leg against their feet causing them to fall to the ground.

"Jimin! Take our things and run to the others" orders he Jimin hastily, but Jimin is stubborn and refuses.

"Jimin, Go." orders Taehyung harshly making Jimin run to the place they were sat at and as he is about to go search the others, the alpha tries to punch him to hold Jimin back but before he could, Taehyung goes in front of Jimin and receives the punch instead of Jimin.

"Run Jimin." 

Jimin runs as fast as possible and tries to mindlink his mates.

'Yoongi, Hoseok ....haha.... help! Where are you at?' mindlinks Jimin his two mates to help Taehyung before he gets badly injured. 

'Jimin! What's wrong? Where are you?' responds Yoongi.

'I'm near the McDonald's and Taehyung is in danger if this continues. Come quick.' orders Jimin through the mindlink not caring if he's ordering a alpha or not. 

Yoongi and Hoseok look at each other before looking at the others wondering if they should help Taehyung but before they could ask he others Jungkook already starts running towards the direction he could hear commotion thinking it has maybe something to do with Taehyung, the others follow behind quickly and on the way they quickly find Jimin before quickly running over to Taehyung.

They are shocked to see Taehyung standing against two werewolves and Taehyung badly injured but still continuing to fight. Before they could interfere, the security guards comes up to the three fighting and hold them down.

"I'm sorry security, he's with us and we'll leave immediately" interferes Jin looking sincerely so that they are free to go and hoping to not need to pay for taking him out of a cell.

The security guard hesitates before answering. "I'm sorry, we just need to ask this young man some questions and then you can go, it won't take long if he cooperates"

Jin nodds before looking at Taehyung "You better cooperate or you can stay here for as long as you want, we won't get you out of here"

Taehyung still looks emotionless at Jin before looking away, no one could read his facial expression.

They get taken to the office at the mall and the others are allowed to listen to the interrogation.

Taehyung and the alpha and beta right beside him.