5

Third person p.o.v

Taehyung is currently laying on his bed as he looks up at the ceiling. Tomorrow starts school again and Taehyung was in pain just some minutes ago, his mate was fucking someone again without knowing that Taehyung is getting hurt.

The marks got a little more bad. Instead of being red it's now more purple and a very dark red. He doesn't know how to hide it for tomorrow and some more days. He isn't able to sleep so he stands up and goes to the kitchen and drinks some milk. After drinking he slowly falls asleep on the couch. 

Meanwhile Jungkook is running back home where Jin hyung is already waiting for him with his 'bad bitch' slides. Jungkook tries to make the tour around the pack house and enter through his bedroom window but Jin hyung was already in there waiting for him. He feels himself getting pale.

The scolding got on for 2 hours and he got spanked. 

The next morning

Seokjin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook are waiting at the entrance for Taehyung. Taehyung arrives two minutes later feeling tired as f*uck but he doesn't show it.

Taehyung is wearing a plain white shirt and black pants as it's the only thing he possesses. The others don't see the marks inflicted by his mate fucking some girl or boy.

"Hello Taehyung, how are you?" asks Hoseok the little omega. "I'm fine, how are you?" Taehyung replies bowing. His shirt moves because he bowed.

"We're fin- woah what happened to you? What are those marks all around your collarbone? They are so purple and dark red." exclaims Hoseok pushing his shirt more down to see many more marks. The younger swats his hand away and backs away.

"It's Nothing, I think I had an allergic reaction to something yesterday as I was at the store. It still hasn't vanished though and it's yucky." lies the young boy not wanting them to know about his mate fucking some one night stand or even girlfriend or boyfriend.

The others believing to his lie and starting to head out. Taehyung stays far away from them not wanting to interact with them. He wants to stay away from them and not being left behind again.

They arrive at school and they all head to the cafeteria to chat before school starts but Taehyung, he goes to the classroom immediately but on his way he finds his bully Jake and some of his minions making his way over to him. They punch him in the stomach and Taehyung doubles over.

One of his minions sees the marks and points it out to Jake who then sees the marks too. "Hmm? You sure as hell are a little slut, having hickey all over your body." stated Jake laughing hysterically.

Little did he know that those marks aren't hickeys but marks of cheating, betrayal. He kicks him in the stomach again before stomping on his right wrist as Taehyung was already on the floor coughing hard.

They leave and the omega looks around seeing passerbys aka other students of this school. Some laughing at him, some looking at him in disgust and others looking at him while throwing hurtful words at him.

He stands up with some difficulty. He sighs and makes his way to the classroom. He just hopes that no one from the pack have seen the scene where he was beaten up.

Luck wasn't on his side though because Jimin saw it. Why didn't he do anything? Simple, he wanted to know if Taehyung would fight back and he himself wouldn't be able to fight, since he's a male omega.

Jimin wants to tell the others about it but somehow he gets the feeling that he shouldn't, like someone is pushing him not to say something, to let it stay a secret. He pushes that side away and tries going to the others or his mates but the school bell rings when he's halfway by his mates and friends and he moves quickly to class.

He enters the classroom seeing Taehyung sat on the far back of the class by the window looking outside. He wants to sit next to him, some girls start telling him to sit next to them but he shrugs it off and sits next to Taehyung.

Everyone in the classroom saw it and make a disgusted face. Some girl walks up to them "Jimin oppa, I'm sure you don't want to sit next to this faggot" states the girl. Taehyung who heard everything rolls his eye. Jimin is taken aback.

What did he do for everyone to hate him like that? asks Jimin himself. "I'm sorry but why is he a faggot?" asks Jimin the girl politely. "He's a faggot because he's gay and a nerd. That's fucking disgusting and he's so ugly and a slut, I'm sure he already fucked with so many boys that his asshole is so loose now that he's not a good fuck anymore" explains the girl like Taehyung isn't even there. Jimin frowns at that but everyone in the class starts to laugh and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"I'm sorry but your voice is quite annoying, like I could puke only from hearing it. Could you please shut your big mouth that you use to deepthroat some people and fuck off. I'm gay too and what's the problem with that?" snaps Jimin and standing up, everyone's eyes widen and the girl runs off and the rest turn to the chalkboard.

Everyone is scared because they could see his well defined biceps and he's scary when angry. Taehyung is shocked that someone stood up for him but he doesn't want friends. He will be left behind again.

"Hey Jimin you okay? Me and Hoseok could feel your anger. Did something happen?" asks Yoongi worried through the mind link. "Yes something happened but nothing to me. We all need to talk together. It's important. We'll talk during lunch. Bye Bye the teacher is here", "Bye" replies Yoongi.

Class goes smoothly and before they know it it's already time for lunch. The three other friends and the two mates of Jimin are curious for why Jimin wants to talk to them. The six quickly go up to the roof.