26

Third person p.o.v

A loud scream is heard, through the night making everyone in the pack awake. The people in the pack house all run downstairs seeing the head alpha already giving orders.

Every omega, pups and elders are to be put in safety, but Taehyung refuses to go, he's strong and can help.

The elders, omegas and pups are all in safety as the warriors run out ready to fight against the rogues.

Taehyung runs out with them and they all change into their wolf forms but Taehyung who keeps running in front.

He suddenly disappears from eye sight and they can already see rogues falling down to the ground.

Taehyung steps back and watches them intensely, waiting for a movement that confirms his suspicious.

There in all glory stood his father, guiding the rogues.

Taehyung looks at Baekhyun, nudging his head in his father's direction. Baekhyun's eyes widen when he sees the man that killed both of his parents.

Jungkook runs forward to the battle field and starts clawing many wolves, then using his fangs to snap their neck.

Taehyung stays on guard, seeing if Jungkook is hurt and when to attack the enemy.

Many of their warriors are injured, making it a little more difficult to fight against the rogues.

Taehyung then sees red as his mate gets seriously injured. He rips every enemy their throat out, killing all of them quickly because of his rage.

He runs towards his mate putting his palm on the found, trying to heal it but nothing works.

"Namjoon! Take Jungkook to a doctor! Quick!"

Namjoon quickly nods and takes Jungkook running as quickly as possible.

Everyone wants to celebrate their win but hear a dark chuckle coming from a tree next to them.

Taehyung and Baekhyun were already watching the man approach them.

" I see. You both grew up well, Baekhyun and Taehyung"

The warriors tense and quickly look at the siblings.

"Aren't you going to greet your father?"

"You're not my father" retorts Baekhyun angry.

"You were dead for me the day I was born anyway" shrugs Taehyung

Kim Seojun (Taehyung's father) is furious of the responses he got from those two.

"You really should respect your father, you brats!" yells Seojun, charging at the siblings with an sword that is made to kill vampires and dipped in wolfsbane.

Taehyung dodges the sword skillfully.

"A father doesn't abuse their children, neither do they try to kill they child and then abondon them" sneers Baekhyun with so much venom in his voice, the others around couldn't help but shudder.

Taehyung takes a step forward side kicking his father sending him to Baekhyun who punches him in the face.

Seojun stumbles making him almost fall to the found, weren't it for Taehyung's kick to his ass making him 'fly' to Baekhyun again, who punches him in the gut this time.

Their father pushes himself away from them and positions himself again.

Their father runs straight up to them again this time the siblings move forward too. Everyone watching in anticipation.

Taehyung ducks making a kick to his father's jaw while Baekhyun jumps and hits the opposite side, snapping their father's neck.

The siblings high five, before everyone stays stunned looking at the siblings.

Taehyung searches the crowd for Jungkook but remembers his mate got injured.

Taehyung quickly starts running to the direction from where he can feel Jungkook's pull coming from.

He runs even faster, now seeing Jungkook all bandaged up, connected to tubes and whires, keeping him alive.

Only now notices he his surroundings, he's in the pack hospital and reality downs him.

His mate is injured.

"Is he okay? Jungkook is okay right? Namjoon?"

Namjoon looks at him with a little pity before patting his back.

"He's in an coma. We don't know when he'll wake up. Probably in two to three days." answers Namjoon patting his back before exciting.

Taehyung sits down on the chair next to the bed, holding Jungkook's hand.

"You need to wake up, Kookie. Don't leave me alone in this world."

"You're strong, Kook. You're going to survive this. Please, you just need to open your eyes" pleads Taehyung by now tears are drenching his cheeks and the only thing, we can hear in the room are the heart rate mashine and Taehyung's sobs.

He holds his mate's hand not wanting to let go and just stay by his side.

The next day, Taehyung awoke on the chair still holding Jungkook's hand tightly not wanting to ever let go.

And that is how it went on for five more days.

Taehyung barely slept, nor did he eat.

The people very close to Jungkook came visiting his mate and the Exo group and the five friends are worried about Taehyung.

Time skip

After finally five days of waiting, Taehyung hears a grunt from his mate, seeing him flutter his eyes open.

"Kookie, you're finally awake"

Jungkook smiles slightly, seeing Taehyung next to him. He heard everything his mate said while he was in an coma.

"Yeah. I'm finally awake and am able to hold you close to me"

Taehyung grins before calling the pack doctor inside to check on Jungkook.

Finally after being released to two of them are on Jungkook's bed, cuddling while Taehyung wants to say something important to his mate.

"What's wrong pup?"

"Uhm, you see, I found out recently that. Uhm. I'm pregnant"

Taehyung à verts eye contact thinking that maybe Jungkook doesn't want to have pups.

He finally looks up when he hears Jungkook squeal excited and jump on him.

"That is amazing, Tae, love" says Jungkook excited with the idea of having a child with the man he loves the most.

Time skip three years

"Jonghyun, wake up. Let's go to uncle Jin. Maybe we can sneak away some food" whispers Jungkook waking up their son and taking him to the kitchen.

They tiptoe to the plates with pancakes and take three with them, without Jin noticing.

Jonghyun giggles at how sneaky they were and make their way to Taehyung.

"Eomma!"

"Not so loud Jonghyun, Junghye, she's still sleeping" whispers Taehyung pointing at their five months year old daughter.

Jonghyun apologizes "We brogt pancwakes from Jin" whispers the two year old.

Taehyung smiles before patting the space next to him.

The father and son sit down next to their wife/eomma. Taehyung kisses the both of them on their forehead and thinking them quick.

"I love you Jungkook, Jonghyun and Junghye"

------------------------END-------------------------