18

Third person p.o.v

Taehyung was waiting for the others in front of the pack house, that Monday morning.

He was practically falling asleep on the spot, he always hated Monday, always the same, going to the hell hole called school.

"Hey Taehyung!" exclaimed a rather excited voice. Taehyung wiped his face to the direction of the voice seeing the rather excited six boys, he greeted Jimin and Jin back and nodded at the others to acknowledge their presence.

They started walking to school and the little omega wanted to warn Jimin about something.

"Jimin."

"What's it Taehyung?"

"Whatever you do, don't leave the others side, not even for one second. Did I make myself clear, Jimin? You can even stick with me but don't go alone, Yeah?"

Jimin only nodded asking himself why Taehyung wanted him to not be alone not even for one second but he didn't question it.

They arrived at school some minutes later and Taehyung walked with the others as they have the same class the first two periods.

As they are walking through the hallway, three girls come up to them, pushing Jimin to the ground.

Taehyung went to stand in front of Jimin in a protecting position.

"Hey slut, if I were you I would stay away from our oppas Jungkook, Hoseok and Yoongi" stated the girl in the center.

Taehyung only laughed at that.

Yoongi and Hoseok were about to attack but Taehyung sticked his hand out as to say not to interfere.

"Should I tell you who is the real slut here? If I'm right you three are the ones who fuck boys every hour you can. I'm sure you already fucked with practically everyone from school and your pussy is so loose that people can't find pleasure in you anymore" replied Taehyung back.

Everyone in the hallways 'ohhhh' ed at what the young omega sassed.

The three girls fumed with anger before snapping at the young omega "Bitch, you wanna try fighting us, faggot? Are you trying to protect your faggot of a friend?"

Taehyung blood boiled as the girl said Jimin is a faggot and before everyone knew it Taehyung was already behind the girls.

Everyone gasped seeing Taehyung push the three girls hair, pushing them to their knees.

"Apologize. To. Him. And leave him alone and if anyone and I say ANYONE touches him, I'll beat the living hell out of you. Understood?"

No one answered the infuriated omega.

"UNDERSTOOD?"

Everyone then nodded scared, never seen the boy angry, the boy that normally never cared about what others did to him.

The girls apologize to Jimin before scurrying away, scared about the omega. Taehyung then makes his way to Jimin and helped him up, making sure to see that he wasn't hurt.

"Sorry that I couldn't prevent them from pushing you" Taehyung says guiltily, hanging his head down in shame, shame that he wasn't able to protect his new friend from getting hurt.

Taehyung had promised himself that he would protect the slightly taller boy, that even with his harsh words and actions stayed with him.

Jimin smiled a little before engulfing him in a hug, a hug full of warmth and comfort for the little omega that already lost all the warmth provided to him.

"It's okay! I'm not mad at you. It's them that should be sorry" Jimin smiled down at him. The other five watching with wide eyes as Taehyung apologized for something he didn't do, and that made them smile, thinking that maybe Taehyung isn't so bad.

Truth be told, Taehyung had trust issues that is why he pushed everyone away, and the fear of losing someone dear again, but Jimin proved him that he's trustworthy and that was what made Taehyung accept him.

Taehyung parted from the hug, taking Jimin's hand and leading him to class, while talking to him, the others following close behind, seeing their youngest so happy with someone that before hurt him.

As they near class though, they get interrupted by Ice cold water getting dumb over him, making Taehyung freeze again.

Taehyung tries to control his shaking, before turning around and getting faced with Jake and his dumbass friends.

"Look, here is the little slut with a new friend" started Jake laughing with his friends before throwing the bucket at Taehyung.

"Enjoyed your little shower, faggot?" Jake's friend asked smirking and walking closer to Jimin, wanting to punch him, but before he could Taehyung already held his fist.

Taehyung punched him in the jaw making him stumble back, holding his jaw.

"You wanna fight, bitch?" asked one of Jake's friends. Taehyung only takes a stance, a stance that makes Namjoon hypnotized, Namjoon knew that stance but didn't remember from where.

As the three of them attacked at the same time. The six behind the little omega got scared for him, but he didn't budge and jumped up and kicked the first one in the face, like he learned it from his mother and brother.

The first one stumbled against Jake making them both fall on the ground.

The other one Taehyung punches him on the stomach making him wanting to vomit and crouch down.

"Don't mess with him ever again, you heard me?"

They nodded scared from the boy they have been picking on since some years now.

Everyone in the hallway clapped, happy they didn't need to fear those three now and everyone made an mental note not to hurt Jimin or someone important to Taehyung.

Taehyung turned around to Jimin, making a peace sign before scurrying away.

The six boys left behind stared confused before running after him.

Taehyung stopped at an old bathroom that no one now uses. Taehyung can feel himself shaking from the cold and he knows he's bleeding because of the cold and hoodie rubbing against the skin.

Since he's an omega his skin is more delicate than average people and the freezing water makes your body even more delicate, resulting in him bleeding.

Taehyung lifted up his hoodie looking at the wounds before harshly pulling it back down as the door opened revealing the sx boys he left behind in the corridors