7

Third person p.o.v

Jungkook notices that and makes his way over to Taehyung. Taehyung still has his bag in his right hand about to put it on. "Hey, are you okay?" asks Jungkook concerned and taking his bag from his hands and putting it back on the floor.

Taehyung nods as an sign that he's fine but Jungkook knows that he's lying and takes his wrist gently in his hands. The both of them feeling sparks in the touch. Ignoring the sparks Jungkook starts inspecting his wrist.

Jungkook can see a bad bruise on his wrist. He then looks Taehyung in the eyes, somehow trying to see if he feels pain from him holding his wrist. He sees that Jungkook isn't feeling pain through the mate bond and starts dragging him to Jin.

"Jin is our pack doctor, I'm sure he can tell you if something is wrong or not" exclaims Jungkook to his mate. Taehyung only nods looking at the floor, he just hopes Jungkook doesn't realize that he knows that the both of them are mates.

Jungkook friend's are shocked at that action he took, since he only acts like that to his friends and family and no one else. They thought that maybe it's the mate bond.

"Jin hyung could you please look at Taehyung wrist and stomach please, he's injured" asks Jungkook his hyung who couldn't refuse. Seokjin wanted so badly help the younger. Taehyung widened his eyes looking at Jungkook.

How did he know that I am injured in the stomach, thought Taehyung. Jin then leads them to an desk and takes a seat in front of Taehyung. "Can you show me your wrist please?" asks Jin not wanting to make the other uncomfortable.

Taehyung hesitates a little but eventually shows his wrist to Jin. Jin inspects it. "It isn't broken only a little bit swollen, I'll wrap it in bandage." and with that he starts wrapping the bandage. "How did your wrist get hurt, if I may ask" asks Jin curious about the story.

Jimin already knows the reason but wants to see if Taehyung is telling the truth. "Oh I fell down and landed on my wrist pretty badly and someone wasn't paying attention to the ground and walked on it when I was about to stand up" lies Taehyung to his hyung.

"Oh okay, can you take your shirt of to  look at your stomach? Since it's bruised there. " asks Jin, Taehyung panics a little bit, but eventually gives in. "My stomach isn't bruised, how did you get that idea?" lies Taehyung again. He feels guilty that he's lying but he doesn't want their look of pity.

"Is that so? Then we've finished here" says Jin and looking at the others so they come over to him and sit down too.

Taehyung feels relieved that Jin hyung didn't pressure him into taking of the shirt. He stands up and wants to make his way to his bag but gets pulled by his wrist. He looks up to see Jungkook already looking at him.

"You can stay with us we don't mind" states Jungkook, but Taehyung doesn't want to so he shakes his head and replies "No, it's fine. I'll be going now".

With that Taehyung walks to his back pack, takes it and walks out of the music room. The bell rang some seconds later and they all ran to their classroom.

Time skip

The school bell rang signaling the end of the day. They start making they way back to the pack. Taehyung was only wearing an shirt and he's feeling cold since it's a winter night and omegas get easily cold.

Jimin is an omega too but he's wearing a long sleeved shirt, an hoddie on top and a thick jacket, so he's feeling warm. Taehyung tries his best not to shake so the others don't notice that he's cold.

After 20 more minutes of walking in the cold they finally arrived at the pack. The others part ways with Taehyung and Taehyung is relieved that no one noticed that he's cold.

As he's walking he sees an old woman walking next to a little pup, she's carrying some heavy bags and has a little wet shirt over her shoulder. The little pup doesn't have a shirt on, it was probably the wet shirt over the woman's shoulder.

He walks over to them and takes his shirt off and puts it over his head, making him wear it. Since it was bigger on him, the shirt seemed like an long sleeved shirt and he seems to be an little alpha, so he wouldn't get so cold with only that shirt on.

"Here little one, it's cold we don't want you sick do we?" smiles Taehyung at the little alpha, the little pup smiles and hugs him quickly. He then turns to the old woman and takes the bags out of her hands. "Let me help you those seem heavy."

"Thank you, young man. I'm quite old now and it's difficult carrying so many bags around. Anyways, I'm Chanhee, one of the elders of the pack and I never saw you here before." introduces Chanhee herself. "I'm Kim Taehyung, my pack was attacked some days ago and was accepted in this pack by the head alpha" explains Taehyung.

"Oh so you're the new boy, tell me boy what's your rank, I'm an omega, what about you." asks Chanhee, Taehyung stiffens a little but relaxes after hearing she's an omega.

"Tell me miss. How are omegas treated in this pack?" Taehyung asks with such a calm expression into nothing in particular but his voice was showing sadness, fear. She looks at him taken aback. His voice shows so much sadness that she can't believe came from a young child.

She can't believe that such a young man could have so much sadness but she responded nonetheless.

"In this pack, omegas are treated well. They take care of the pups and betas and alphas respect us as much as we respect them. They view us as equals even if we're weak. If they try and rape us or even slap us or mistreat us, the head alpha disbands them from the pack or kills them. Why my child what's worrying you?" answers the old lady and asks a question in return.