15

Third person p.o.v

"So I'll ask you questions to which you three have to respond truthfully " starts the youngest security guard.

Taehyung nodded and the other two don't respond but the security guards don't care and start.

"What's your names and age to start?"

"My name is Kim Taehyung and I'm 18"

"My name is Michael Lochi and I'm 35" responded the alpha.

"I'm James Cooper, I'm 32" responds the beta next.

"Okay, tell me what happened"

Taehyung waits for the two to talk but both don't talk so he started.

"I was seated with that guy over there" points Taehyung at Jimin "at McDonald's eating peacefully, while he told me what happened in our school and these two grown ups if we can even consider them grown ups" continues Taehyung.

"They came up to us and asked if we wanted some 'fun' and the fun they mentioned was to fuck with them, so I told them to leave but they didn't accept and tried to pull the guy who was with me over there but before he could, I grabbed his wrist causing him to let go of him.

Michael or whatever his name is then punched me in the face and as he was about to forcefully take my companion again I punched back and the fight broke out" finishes Taehyung balling up his fist.

The security guards looked at me before turning to the others.

"And your side of the stories Brown and Cooper?"

"We were walking past them and we found a napkin on the floor and we thought it was theirs but that guy next to us suddenly punched me and Michael tried to protect me and so a fight broke out."

The security guard asking questions sighs before looking at Jimin" and you young man, you were with them so what happened?"

" It's like Taehyung's saying we were eating peacefully before those two came up and wanted to take me with them but Taehyung protected me before he could and there are security cameras there, so why not watch the cameras to know the truth if you don't believe us"

The second security guard nods before whispering to the other guard and leaves after a nod from the guard asking questions.

"My friend is going to watch the band tape and will confirm which one of you four are lying"

The four nod and Taehyung is already bored out of his mind. He looks around the room seeing that there aren't many decorations, only a picture on the desk from all the security guards together and that's all.

Taehyung sighs before looking behind him seeing the hyungs chatting together and doesn't fail to notice how Jimin expression contort to pain when he moves the arm which the alpha gripped.

"Jimin."

Jimin looks at Taehyung, not knowing what he wants. "Yes?"

"Can you bring me that bag over there?" Jimin points at one and Taehyung shakes his head no before saying the other one and Jimin coming over with the right bag.

Taehyung stands up, takes the back and pushes Jimin on the chair and taking his arm up and pulling up the sleeve of Jimin's hoodie.

"Hold it up for me" orders Taehyung and Jimin complies already seeing the bruise on his smooth skin.

Jimin doesn't notice Taehyung taking bandage from the bag he brought over to him and before he knows it Taehyung is already bandaging his arm.

"Ah. It's only a black bruise, it's nothing you need to wrap it up for"

"It's a little sprained as I saw when you moved your arm, you had a pained expression a black bruise wouldn't hurt you now, so let me wrap up your arm"

Jimin nods before letting Taehyung continue to put on the bandage.

When Taehyung finishes putting on the bandage the second security guard comes in and whispers something to his collegue.

He nods his head before looking at the two omegas "You two can go home now if you want and these two will maybe go to prison for attempt of rape"

The two omegas nodd before taking their shopping bags and making their way out of that office, the others following close behind.

The others are tired of running around in the mall searching for Jimin so they decide to go home.

When they get outside Taehyung starts to shake so he takes a hoodie from the bag and puts it on.

He still feels a little cold so he searches his bags for a jacket. He finally finds it. He quickly puts it on finally feeling warm.

"I see you were cold Taehyung" exclaims Jimin smiling. Taehyung nods before patting Jimin's head.

"Hope you're okay now" states Taehyung still with a blank face but his touch is so gentle Jimin can't believe that it's the same boy who 'hurt' him during school.

"Hey Taehyung?" starts Jimin waiting for knowledge to continue and as he receives a soft hum of approval from the aforementioned boy he continues.

"Why did you hurt me in school and yesterday as I was trying to help you and now you're so nice to me?"

"Don't want anyone inside"

That sentence confuses the six boys, what's did he mean with that, is what was running through their mind but get snapped out of it when Taehyung continues speaking.

"During school it was that or getting more hurt and yesterday, I was feeling sick and when I'm sick I get salty trying to push everyone away, like an immune system, it was and still is like that since as a little child. Hope I didn't hurt your feelings that much"

Jimin shakes his head saying it was fine.

"Since we're talking about you being sick yesterday, how are you feeling? And with your bruises, I'm surprised you're still standing"

"I'm fine"

No I'm not

"It doesn't hurt that much"

Everything ashes, it hurts

"You're lying aren't you" states Jin surprised by the event of the two interacting normal and Taehyung doesn't seem harmful.

Taehyung is shocked that someone recognized his lie, it's been years since someone noticed he's lying through a blank face, actually no one ever recognized it, only before he started putting his facade has someone noticed it, his mother and brother.