Chapter 1

Harry's parents are still alive and Harry, Ron, Hermione, Nevill and Luna are walking around Hogsmeade village when they find a new bookshop. They decide to have a look inside, then Harry spots the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She was putting new books away with her wand.

"Do you think she goes to Hogwarts" Harry whispered to Hermione.

"I don't think so, I have never seen her before" Hermione whispered back.

All of a sudden a scared face appeared on the girls face as she quickly put her wand away and putting the books away by hand. A man was walking down the stairs and just caught a glimpse of the girl's wand.

"She looks scared," Ron said.

"I know," Hermione said sympathetically.

"Mabey we should see what's up" Nevil suggested.

At the same time, the man walks right up to the girl and grabs her tight by the wrist and drags her to her small room.

"You do know why you are going to be punished, don't you," the man said.

"I don't understand I was just putting the books away," the girl said, clearly scared.

"Well I don't care I don't want you using that wand," the man said with a red face and an angry tone.

"Please I won't do it again," the girl said

"No, you need to be punished," the man said while raising a fist in the air.

With that, the man began to hit the girl until she finally passed due to the fresh wounds that the man just gave her.

Hope you enjoyed. Please leave any ideas or tips in the comments.