Chapter 7

I hope you like this chapter I have made it longer and I will try to do it with as many chapters as I can. If you have forgotten what has happened then please read chapter 6

After 2 minutes they broke apart but stared into each other's eyes.

"Ginny, I love you with all my heart so will you be my girlfriend". Harry said with a big smile.

"I still don't know why you like me but I will go out with you," Ginny said with a smile on her face.

1 week has past and Harry and Ginny have been spending every minute together and Ginny mood as increased dramatically. Harry and Ginny have also got permission from dumbledore to share a dorm, Ginny also goes to Azkaban once a week to visit her dad.

(With Ginny in Azkaban)

"So I heard you now go to Hogwarts," her dad said.

"As good as you thought it would be?" he also said.

"No it's not actually," Ginny said looking at the floor.

"Well go to Draco Malfoy, he's a Slytherin there and he will introduce you to his dad and then you can actually make me proud and become a death eater!" her dad shouted.

"No, I am never becoming what you are. You abused me because I always said no when you suggest it, but now I have the upper hand because you are behind bars and I am safe at Hogwarts."

"For now maybe," Her dad said with a slight grin.

Ginny's visit ended with them sitting in silence then an aurora came in to take her back to Hogwarts.

"I admire that even when you got abused by him you still never joined the death eaters," the aurora said.

"Thanks," Ginny said.

The aurora took ginny back to Hogwarts then alerted dumbledore that she is back while she walks to the Gryffindor common room. Ginny ran up to her and Harry's dorm and thought about what her father said until she decided to have a chat with Draco and see if it would be the best bet to join the death eaters. She starts to search for Draco and find him by the lake.

"Draco!" she shouted

Draco turned around and says "What do you want," he asked surprisingly in a nice tone

"I just wanted to ask about you know," She said then whispered "being a death eater"

"Oh, you having thought of it?" Draco said while walking closer to her.

"Maybe, I don't," Ginny said "I just asked because my dad said to"

Ginny walked away but she couldn't get the thought of being a death eater out of her head.

(1 week later)

Ginny is still having the thoughts of being a death eater and meets up with Draco quite frequently. She hasn't told harry about her thoughts and is too scared incase he will think differently of her.

(The day she goes to visit her dad)

The aurora brings ginny to her dad, she sits down while the Auror shuts the door.

"Well have you asked Draco about you know what?"

"I have," Ginny said confidently.

"Well have you came to your senses about becoming a death eater then?"

"I still need more time but for now but I think I will"

Ginny got up and the aurora took her back to Hogwarts. Harry was by the lake but Ginny just walked past him and started walking toward the bookshop. She opened the front door and walked to her room where all the bad memories returned to her head in an instant and all her thoughts of becoming a death eater vanished. Thoughts of Harry came to her mind all of a sudden and she smiled to herself, but they were slowly engulfed by the bad memories she has had in this shop. She looked at all the scars on her arms then laid on her old bed and cried herself to sleep.

I hope you have enjoyed the longer chapter. If you have any ideas for what I could do I would love to hear them and possibly include them in my story.

Always 

Hogwarts Princess