Chapter 12

(With Ginny and her dad)

Ginny started waking up but instead of waking up in her bed she woke up on a cold hard cell floor. She started to panic until a black figure appeared in front of her cell and spoke in a dark voice.

"Come, he is desperate to meet you," he said with a small grin.

Thought were running around Ginny's head like. Where is she? Who is he? Does Harry know she is missing? Those thoughts were disturbed by the man unlocking the door and slapped her face hard then forcefully grabbed her arm. She was flung on the floor, she looked around and realised there was someone in black robes in front of her. She felt a dark presence, like when she was around her dad and she didn't like it.

"I have been eagerly waiting to meet you," the hooded figure said.

"W...why me" Ginny stuttered with tear flowing down her face.

"Because dear you are special," the hooded person said as he wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"I'm not special," Ginny said as she slapped their hands away from her face.

The hooded figure walked to a window and looked out of it. "You are special because you will make the best death eater," the figure said as he came over to her carrying a mirror.

"Take this, its a portkey to the hospital," the person said as they handed the mirror to Ginny. She grabbed it and everything began to go fuzzy until she saw a very fuzzy image of Harry, James and Lily.

"Where am I," Ginny said very weakly as everything started to become more clear.

"You're at the hospital darling," Lily said hugging her.

Ginny's mind was all over the place until a doctor came in. "She's fine now, you can take her home, although be careful because you might be a bit dizzy for a while.

Ginny nodded and James, Lily, Harry and Ginny went back to Godric's Hollow just in time for dinner.

It's now just after dinner and James and Lily are washing the dishes together.

"Lily you've been quiet," James said as he stroked Lily's cheek.

"I just feel like it's my fault that Ginny got kidnapped today. I was the one that said she should see a therapist," Lily said as a tear escaped her eye.

"Lily nobody is responsible for today. You have to understand that, ok?" James asked as he engulfed Lily into a bear hug. Lily nodded and they continued with the dishes.

Meanwhile upstairs Harry and Ginny are in Harry's bedroom they are talking until Ginny's vision became fuzzy again. The last thing she remembers before she passes out was Harry's warm arms wrapping around her.

In Ginny vision, she saw herself in a black clock with others but she couldn't see their faces then like a bolt of lightning she shot up and out of Harry's arms.

"Hey, it's ok Gin," Harry said as he engulfed me into a bear hug.

Harry eventually got Ginny to go back to sleep and then fell asleep himself, Harry woke up in the early hours of the morning to find Ginny was gone he got up from bed a raced down the stair to find his mum making breakfast.

"Harry is everything alright?" Lily asked as she saw her son's shocked face.

"Is Ginny down here because she's not upstairs?" Harry asked his mum in a state of shock.

Lily shook her head "She's not down here honey".

Meanwhile with Ginny and the death eater

"So you want to join us, you want to leave your life and join our life?" one of the death eaters asked.

"Yes," Ginny said without regret.

Voldemort walked in to see Ginny he walked up to her and handed her a death eater outfit.

"Welcome to the dark side," Voldemort said as he walked back to the door.

Hope you liked today chapter

Don't forget to vote and follow

Always

Hogwarts Princess