Chapter 2

When the girl woke she was in a pool of her own blood and tears. She got up and changed then ran out the back door into the forest. To her surprise, she came across Harry, Hermione, Ron, Nevil and Luna in a forest clearing. She decided to wait and see what they were talking about.

"Do you think she is okay?" Harry said nervously.

"That man did seem quite mad" Hermione replied.

"But why," Ron said clearly confused.

The girl decided to step out of hiding and show herself to the gang.

"I am not okay, and that man is my father," the girl said.

"OMG! What happened to you" as they gestured to all the cuts and bruises on her arms.

"Oh, its nothing," the girl said while pulling her sleeves down.

The gang all exchanged nervous looks because they all knew she was in pain.

"Come with us and we will take you to the hospital wing to get you checked up," Harry said.

"No, my dad would kill me if I stepped foot anywhere near Hogwarts," the girl said while stepping backwards.

"Can we at least know your name?" Hermione said while cautiously stepping forward.

"It's Ginny," said the girl.

"Well can you please come to the hospital wing with us," Hermione asked with a pleading look

"We won't let you dad hurt you if you come with us Ginny, I promise," said Harry while taking her hand

"Ok," Ginny said.

With that, they all headed up to Hogwarts at top speed to get Ginny's wounds looked at.