Chapter 19

Harry has not left Ginny's side, but she still hasn't woke up Harry has been getting depressed and it was visible to everyone around him. He couldn't live without Ginny, Hermione came to the hospital wing one day to find Harry holding Ginny's hand with his head on her stomach.

" She needs to wake up," Hermione said as she walked out of the hospital wing

**1 week later**

Ginny still haven't woke up and this has physically broken Harry, he started self- harming to deal with his life. Harry has also been a resident at the hospital wing because throughout the week 5 people have found him somewhere around the school with blood surrounding him and very deep wounds on his arms, leg and chest.

Meanwhile, Hermione was always in the library searching through books to see if there's a way to get Ginny back, for Harry's sake.

She was unsuccessful and Harry just kept moping around all he wanted was to see Ginny's smile, her big beautiful brown eyes and to feel her lips on his, but instead all he got to see was her laying on a hospital cot with a breathing masked over her nose and mouth and an IV giving her food and water. He wanted to figure out what happened to her but every clue lead to a dead end and nobody saw what happened so that made it hard to find things out.

After the attack, Dumbledore called the Aurors to protect the students.

Days past by and the hope that Ginny would wake up have left Harry. He has tried to commit suicide over ten times by someone always finds him just in time.

**The next day**

Harry has been crying next to Ginny all night, Hermione and Ron come after class to comfort him but after they leave he just goes back to his original state. Harry was just about to leave for dinner when he heard a mone from Ginny. He ran back and took her hand hoping she was waking up Harry started crying when she opened her eyes, once she woke up he carefully took the breathing mask off her face.

Madam pomfret came in and dashed over to Ginny when she saw she was awake she started checking over her until she told them she could leave tomorrow morning.

Harry was so happy to have Ginny back and the same for Ginny, but she didn't tell him that she witnessed what he was like when she was in a coma.

Thank you for reading I am currently writing a new story and can't wait to share it with you, but would you want to read it because views have gone from the 30's down to single digits.

So what do you want me to do???

Always

Hogwarts Princess