Chapter 6

Hello everyone, I would just like to say sorry for not uploading but I am publishing 3 parts today to make up for it. I hope you enjoy.

Ginny walks into the great hall and sits at the end of the table alone. Until Harry appears right Infront of her.

"Oh hey, Harry" Ginny said calmly.

"Hey," Harry said.

Harry just stared at Ginny while ginny stared at her arms until Harry broke the silence.

"Why are you doing this Gin?" Harry said sympathetically.

"Doing what?" Ginny asked even though she already knew what it was about.

"You know what I mean Gin," Harry said with a reassuring smile on her face.

Ginny gave a sigh then nodded her head towards the door giving harry the follow me vibe. She took him to the forest, the exact place where she blacked out and turned around to face Harry.

"Do you really want to know what's up?" Ginny said as a tear went down her cheek.

"Of course I do," Harry said while wiping the tear away.

With that ginny told harry about what her father done to her and how she somehow miss him. She also told him about her arms and even showed him them.

Harry had tears in his eye and asked: "Why do this to yourself Gin, just why".

"That's the thing, I don't know," Ginny said with more tears running down her cheeks and falling on the floor.

Ginny's legs gave way and she is now on the ground crying. Harry sat down beside her and pulled her into his chest so now she is now crying into his chest. Harry lifted her chin up and stared into her big brown beautiful eyes. Then he kissed her. She kissed back until she realised what she was doing and pulled away.

"What's up Gin," Harry said with a confused face.

"You can't like me, Harry, I am just a messed up teenager with no family.

"Well I like you and you can't change that," Harry said before kissing her again. This time Ginny enjoyed it and all her bad feelings that were spinning in her head vanished.

Again so sorry I haven't uploaded. I am just starting to think my story is bad and that I should just leave it.

Always 

HogwartsPrincess