Chapter 16

**The same morning**

Ginny has been awake since she had the dream, or what she thought was a dream...
Ginny briskly got up to if bed and headed for the bathroom to get changed, after she got changed she flung her school bag over her shoulder and disappeared down the stair that lead to the common room. 

When Ginny looked around the common room and was not surprised that Harry was sitting staring into the fire with a tear-streaked face. He didn't take his gaze off the fire until Ginny touched his shoulder. Harry looked scared at first then calmed down when he saw Ginny's chocolate brown eyes.

"You okay?" Ginny asked with a worried tone.

"Fine" Harry said as he stood up and ascended the boy's dorm stairs.

Ginny signed as she fell onto the couch hoping Harry would come back down, 1 hour went by and most of the Gryffindors have gone for breakfast, but no Harry.

Ginny stared you get worried because of 1. She had no idea what was wrong 2. She didn't know why he wouldn't come down 3. She didn't know if she was the problem for his mood.

She heavily sighed as she made her way to the Great Hall for breakfast. When she arrived at the Great Hall most people were gone and ginny was thankful for that, she didn't want people constantly asking her what up or wheres Harry.

As soon as Ginny finished breakfast she went for a walk around the grounds she was walking for only seconds when suddenly her vision went blurry. The last thing Ginny remembered was Harry holding her hand while she was on a stretcher, while other people were talking about how they should hurry because she was losing a lot of blood. Then she couldn't see anything, she could only hear Harry sobbing her name and saying over and over again come back to me.

Ginny had no idea how she got in the situation or how someone found her. Ginny's vision came back but she wasn't in the hospital wing. She looked around until her eyes met a red-haired woman and a jet black-haired man, the slowly made their way to her as she stood up.

"Hello sweetie," the woman said with a smile, Ginny thought of Harry when she saw her eyes.

Ginny didn't say hello, she didn't mean to ignore her she just had no idea where she was or why Lily and James were there.

"I'm Lily, Lily Potter and this is my husband James Potter," Lily said pointing to herself and James, but Lily looked very confused because Ginny knew them.

This made Ginny even more confused because she knew James and Lily were probably at home, she just wanted to know where she was and how she got here...

Sorry if this was confusing, it will all make sense next chapter.

Alway

Hogwarts Princess