Chapter 17

Hope you like this chapter, sorry it's so short.

Thoughts were running around Ginny's head. Was she dead? Ginny had no idea all she remembered was blacking out then waking up for a minute to Harry holding her hand whispering word like, come back to me and don't leave me.

Ginny looked back over to Lily and James and decided just to ask them, so she marched over. Lily and James looked up at Ginny but before either of them could say anything Ginny said

"Am I dead?" She asked as Lily and James started to go transparent.

"What's happening," Ginny said with panic in her voice

Lily and James said nothing and eventually disappeared leaving Ginny alone. When Lily and James disappeared Ginny started to feel pressure on her chest then a shock after about a minute it stopped and she saw a blinding bright white light. As soon as the light disappeared she shot into a sitting position breathing very heavy.

Madam Pomfrey came running in a forced her to lie down she briskly ran over to a cabinet and took a potion, she came back over and forced the potion down Ginny's throat. As soon as Ginny took to the potion she became very drowsy and fell into a deep sleep.

Ginny wished she didn't take the potion because yet again she was having another dream, but this time she was in the hospital wing and she could see herself lying on the hospital bed. She walked up to Madam Pomfrey.

"Hello Madam Pomfrey" Ginny said as she tried to touch her, but her hand went right through her.

"What is going on?" Ginny asked herself.

Sorry for the short chapter I am running out of ideas, so I might not upload until I get a few more ideas.

Always

Hogwarts Princess