Chapter 11

Hope you like this chapter and also don't forget to read Emeralds And Fire a collaboration with _Malfoyette_

It the next morning and Lily is sending an owl to Saint Mungo's to ask if she and Ginny could meet with a therapist. Ginny walks down the stares tugging at the bandages wrapped around her arms.

"I think these need changed," Ginny said finally able to unwrap them.

"Ok, just go grab a chair. I need to send this owl then I will be right with you". Lily said while sealing her letter.

"That's fine," Ginny said as she dragged a chair over and continued to unwrap the bandages.

Lily left to send the letter and was getting bandages out of the first aid box when she heard Harry and James coming down the stairs. Harry saw Ginny sitting in the chair taking the bandages off her arms and went over to help.

"Let me help," Harry said while carefully taking the bandages off her arms that were still bleeding very badly.

As Harry finished taking the bandages off her arms Lily walked in with fresh ones. Lily started cleaning up Ginny's arms and putting antiseptic over the cuts, then put the fresh bandages on her wounds.

"Thanks, Mrs Potter" Ginny said while putting the chair back.

"That's fine darling, but I was wondering could you come out with me today," Lily said with a smile on her face.

"Sure" Ginny also with a smile on her face.

(1 hour later)

Ginny and Lily are ready to leave so they walk outside and Ginny takes Lily's hand and they apparate to Saint Mungo's.

"Umm...Lily, what are we doing here?" Ginny asked confused.

"I want you to meet someone Ginny," Lily said while smiling.

"But if you don't like it then tell me and we will leave, I don't want to push you," Lily said while taking Ginny's hand.

They walk to an office and Lily knocks then walks in with Ginny. A young man was sitting there with a smile on his face.

Chapter 12

Lily and Ginny both walked inside his office as he sat behind his desk.

"Hello, I am Dr Huge, and you must be Ginny," he said gesturing toward Ginny.

Ginny nodded and he stood up "well let's go into this room to start your therapy session," Dr Huge said while opening the door. Ginny looked at Lily, she nodded. Ginny stood up and followed him into the room.

(Meanwhile in Azkaban)

"Have you found that poor girls father yet" an Auror used impatiently.

"No sir, not yet," another Auror said back.

"Well find him he could be anywhere, he could find that poor girl," the Auror said angrily.

(Back with Ginny and Dr Huge)

Ginny and Dr Huge have been talking for 20 minutes about her dad and all her worries until Dr Huge stood up and went over to a cabinet.

"What are you doing Doctor," Ginny asked.

"Nothing Ginny, nothing and please call me Huge," Dr Huge said while grabbing a needle containing anaesthesia. He walked back to his chair and waited a couple of minutes before injecting it into Ginny's arm.

"What are you doing," Ginny said and stood up.

"Lie back down because you will get sleepy," Dr Huge said while placing her on the couch.

Things became fuzzy for Ginny and she couldn't move her arms she lied down as she started to pass out. The last thing she remembers is seeing her dad and him putting a mask over her nose and mouth, then everything went black.

(With Lily outside the room)

(Thinking to herself)

The session should have ended 10 minutes ago.

Lily got up and opened the door and was shocked when she saw the doctors uniform on the floor and an anaesthetic machine. Ginny and Dr Huge were nowhere to be seen.

If you have any ideas about what could happen next feel free to message me or comment them because I am running out of ideas. 

Always

Hogwarts Princess