15

'커피 '

9:26AM

Minho woke up to the sound of his unusually loud alarm. He jolted up in surprise and grabbed his chest in an exaggerated manner, letting out a heavy sigh.

He then proceeded to flop off his bed and head to the bathroom.

He checked himself in the mirror, noticing how ugly he looked at the moment, he cringed in disgust and quickly looked away.

9:53AM:

Minho finally finished showering and fixing his messy hair. He dashed out of his bedroom and decided to find something to eat.
He raided his cupboards, unfortunately finding nothing to eat for breakfast.
"I really should go shopping soon.." he muttered and left his apartment.

He decided on going to the local coffee shop that one of his mutals owned. Kim sunmin or whatever.

As soon as he was about to open the door to the shop, some random dude came dashing out, causing Minho to smash his face into the glass door, causing him to dramatically fall and hold his nose. In realisation, the unknown male crouched down with an apologetic look on his face.
"I am so so sorry Mate, i didn't mean to do that." He helped Minho stand up.

Minho glared at the unknown boy who was trying to apologise. Then it hit the brunette,
'I-isn't that Bang Christopher Chan?!' His eyes widened and he put his hand over his mask that was covering half his face.
"Y-you!" Minho blurted out by accident. Chan gave him a weird look and pointed at himself in confusion.
"Me?" He asked.
"Forget it. J-just don't open doors like that! Did you not see me through the glass or are you blind?" Minho scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"I said I'm sorry dude. I didn't go to sleep till 5 so my vision isn't the best right now. See you around or maybe never." He said and disappeared.

Minho's mouth was left agape. He quickly shook his head and entered the Café.

Then, he got a notif.

'DaddyBang has sent you a message!'

DaddyBang: i saw someone who looks a lot like you lmao

Minthottie: oop so cool wth yessss

DaddyBang: uhm, u ok?

Minthottie: definitely

DaddyBang: ok ttyl

Minthottie: bye crispy

-TBC

tysm for 1k+ reads :D