23

⚠️ heated scenes

"Nice to finally meet you in real life Min! Come inside!" Chan greeted him with a big smile. Minho wasted no time and walked inside, admiring Chan's apartment in the process. His kitchen was way cleaner and the space was way bigger than his. He placed himself on the velvet red couch which was oddly conform. Chan went into the kitchen, getting out two cans of coke then heading back to the brunette.
'So, what do you wanna do?' Chan sat down besides the younger, opening his coke in the process. Minho shrugged and opened his drink too.
'Wanna watch a movie?' Chan asked and the brunette nodded. Getting himself comfortable, he hugged his knees and rocked back and forth. The other scrolled through Netflix, finally stopping at a movie called "Non-Stop".

The two boys were invested into the movie, creating theories along the way. Not realising how close they were, Minho's leg was on top of Chan's, Chan's arm was around Minho's shoulder.

At last the movie came to an end, it was already 10pm.
'That was nice- Oh.' Minho realised that Chan's face was so close to his. He cleared his throat and blushed, turning his head the opposite direction.
"Y-yeah it was." He replied, Chan slightly smirked, leaning closer.
"Why you so shy for? You aren't like that in dms." The former whispered in the younger's ear. Sending all sorts of feelings down the dancer's spine.
"I-I'm not shy! Im hella brave!" He protested, knowing that he was obviously lying to himself.

"If you're brave then do something dangerous." The pale boy taunted. Minho gulped and smashed his lips onto the elder's. The kiss was slightly rough but passionate as well. He pulled away, shocked of his own actions.
"I-I'm so sorry i-" Chan cut the dancer off by reconnecting their lips together, pulling Minho on top of him. The brunette obviously kissed back eagerly. This was what he dreamt of for a while. Chan placed his hands on Minho's hips, the other placing his hands on the former's neck. This time, their kiss was full of lust and a hint of love. They both knew what they wanted but it was so wrong: they had to stop now or it would be to late.

Though none of them wanted it to stop, they were too into the moment and turned on to stop. Chan carried Minho to his bedroom, their lips still connected. He placed the younger gently on the bed, hovering sexily above of him. The brunette's lips were swollen from the kiss, them both panting made the scene 10x more hotter than it already was. Chan started to place rough kisses on Minho's neck, eventually going down to his collarbone. Minho removed his shirt in desperation, revealing his soft stomach which had faint abs. The elder licked his lips and also took off his shirt, exposing his well toned abs and muscular well built body. The brunette almost drooled at the sight. Chan continued to mark him all the way to his chest, small moans leaving the younger's glossy lips. Soon enough, Chan let Minho take the lead, he let Minho mark him as well. The brunette stopped as he reached the former's boxers, noticing a very obvious bulge. He smirked and decided to tease him for fun. He sat on top of Chan's bulge, grinding himself onto it, Chan let out a low moan, making Minho whimper himself at the sound.
"W-what do you think y-you're doing" Chan asked, his pale face flushed red.
"What do you mean? I'm not doing anything." He replied, grinding on to Chan's bulge again. Feeling it get bigger. The blonde haired male groaned at the feeling of his dick so hard and trapped.
Minho smirked proudly at what he's done. He then puts his shirt back on and stands up.
"Oh would you look at the time! Its already 11pm! I'll see you soon Chan." And with that, he left with a vicious smirk.
Chan's mouth was left wide in shock. He definitely doubted the boy. He then smiled stupidly then went to the bathroom to fix his "problem".

DaddyBang: you are such a bitch

Minthottie: i know channie :)

DaddyBang: ugh goodnight you lil twat

Minthottie: goodnight ;)
Seen - 12:12am

-TBC
I haven't written smut in a while LOL-