47

'Did Chan sleep with woojin a few days ago?'

'Does Chan still see him?'

'Does Chan-'

"Minho? Minnie? Are you even listening?" The elder lightly chuckled. Minho awkwardly laughed and shook his head. Chan smiled softly and handed him his sprite.
"T-thanks." The brunette muttered out and took it.
"You've been acting strange Min...are you okay?" He asked full of concern.
"Im fine Channie. Don't worry haha.." he gave a reassuring smile and linked their arms.

MINHO's POV

A few hours passed and Chan started to act weird. His face was hot red and he kept moving around.
"Baby, you ok?" I ask him and he stops walking around the room.
"I-i don't know...i feel sick." He sounded out of breath. Out of panic, i rush to him and pull him to the couch.
"Ok Chan look at me, deep breaths ok?" I say and he nods. I grab his shaky hands and place mine on top of his.
"What's wrong Channie? Is something bothering you?" I ask him with concern evident in my voice. He shakes his head and takes a deep breath.
"I-I need to tell you s-something." He finally says.
I slowly nod, telling him to keep talking.
"Y-You'd probably b-break up with me but i c-can't keep this from you M-Min." My heart dropped at his words and held a focused gaze.
"Go on."

"I-I slept w-with w-woojin a few nights ago. I was d-drunk and upset. I really wanted to go to you but he s-saw me a-and brought me home...i was too caught up in t-the moment." He admitted and broke into tears. My mouth was left agape.
"I-I'm so sorry Minho. I'm a whore, a slut, a hoe, a bitch, and only bring negativity. I-Im so s-sorry." He sobbed into his hands. Quickly gathering my senses, i pull him into a hug and caress his back, Whispering sweet nothings into his ear.
"Shh, it's okay baby. I forgive you don't worry." I reassure him.
"I feel s-so bad." He wiped his tears and hugged back. He looked so...small. It was kind of cute. He tried acting all tough but in reality he's a small softie.
"Lets go to bed, alright?" I offer and he nods. I carry him upstairs and place him on the bed. He wasn't even heavy surprisingly. 
I lay next to him and spoon him, me being the big spoon this time, and place kisses on his soft exposed skin. Wishing that this moment could last forever.

-TBC

I'm gonna end this soon :<

This chapter is lowkey cute tho

Also theres gonna be smut soon so who should top?

CHAN -

MINHO -