40

Minho was sitting on his couch, watching Netflix. He was wearing an oversized purple hoodie along with some cycling shorts. His apartment was an utter mess yet he didn't care. All of a sudden, someone rang the doorbell.
"Who the fuck would want to see me at 1am?" He asked himself. He doesn't bother to pause the TV and heads straight towards the door.
"What if its a killer or something?!" Anxiously, he grabbed a random golf cub and held it tightly, soon unlocking the door.
"C-CHAN?! W-WHAT?! H-how did you come back?!" Minho slightly yelled, dragging the male inside.
"I wanted to surprise you!" Chan smiled and hugged the brunette tightly.
"Y-you could've told me! My apartment is a mess i-i" Minho whined, soon being shushed by his boyfriend.
"Its okay MinMin, calm down." He kissed the dancer's cheek and lead him to the sofa.
"A-are you gonna sleep here?" Minho asked, the elder nodding as an answer.
"Okay...can we perhaps....c-cuddle?" The brunette blushed and waiting for a response. Chan cooed at his boyfriend's cuteness and hugged him.
"Of corse baby." He wrapped his arms around the dancer protectively. The other snuggling closer.
"I love you Channie"

"Me too Kitten."

"Don't c-call me that!" He growled, trying to sound intimidating. Key word: tried.
"I know you like it" he teased.

"You have a soft ass."

"W-what the hell?!"

"What? Its so soft! What lotion do you use?"

"Aveeno...."

"Me too. But mine isn't."

"Awesome, Chan. Now shut up and let me watch my Kdrama."