48

Since most of you wanted Bang Christopher Chan to top and some of you wanted Minho to top- I'll make Minho a power bottom ;)
——

"Minho? Its getting late now we should head back- oh you're sleeping." Minho and Chan were currently at the 3RACHA studio. Chan was making music while Minho just came for the snacks and video games. The dancer was passed out on the couch with a bag of doritos in his hands. Chan smiled softly and picked him up bridal style, then left the studio.
"Channie~ your fatass woke me up!" Minho wined as soon as the former placed him in the car.
"Oh shut up. The only fatass here is you." He started the car and put on his seatbelt.
Minho was extremely bored. He needed to be his extra self again.
"ChaNnie~" he dramatically moaned and started squirming in his seat.
"H-hey what do you think you're doing?" Chan asked with a panicked expression. His pale face was flushed red.
"N-Ngh daddy please f-fuck me.." the brunette whined and threw his head back seductively while staring at his boyfriend, who just looked shocked. His hands were trembling at the steering wheel.
"M-Minho stop before i lose control! Y-you can't do this right now! I-I..." He got cut off by Minho placing his hand on his thigh, rubbing it slowly. Now it was Chan's turn to let out a breathy moan.
"A-ah M-Min stop!" Did Minho stop? Ha, no. He didn't stop until they arrived at Chan's apartment. Chan harshly slammed the car door, Minho smirked and followed him to the lift.
Sexual Tension filled the air as they were in it.
Finally, they reached his floor. The two males entered the apartment and headed to the bedroom immediately.
"What made you think you could do that?" Chan asked with a harsh tone. Minho giggled innocently and walked towards the door, only to lock it.
"I was bored. I wanted to make things fun. And i did, so." He answered and walked dangerously close to his boyfriend. The elder was too shocked to move.
"Plus, i know you want me to touch you. I heard you last night, babe." He teased, making the other blush in embarrassment.
"Aw look at you. You're already hard. Want me to help you out or just leave you like this?" Chan let out a whimper and closed his eyes.
"P-please h-help me o-out." He cried desperately. Minho smirked and kissed his boyfriend's lips. The kiss was rough and full of lust, both tongues fighting for dominance, that Minho won.
He started to place teasing kissed on the elder's neck, causing the other to groan.
Chan tried to grind his hips forward to feel at least something.
"You're being a really bad boy Wolfie. I'll punish you if you do that again." Minho whispered into his ear. But Chan couldn't help it. He needed to feel something as soon as possible. Unconsciously, he bucked his hips forward again.
"So you're not gonna behave hm? Seems like you really want that punishment..." Minho grabbed a fistful of the rapper's hair and yanked it. The other letting out another moan.
"So needy for me, hm?" The brunette started to rub his boyfriend's dick that was uncomfortably still trapped in his boxers.
"P-please touch Wolfie m-mommy. Please please please." Chan begged. The dancer was satisfied and nodded.
"Only because you're asking so nicely for it pup. But you're not allowed to cum unless i say so." Minho said with a stern voice. He lowered himself so he could remove Chan's clothes. He removed his boxers, letting his boyfriend's hard dick spring out desperately.
The brunette didn't hesitate to place his lips around it. Sucking it slowly and teasingly. He slowly picked up his pace, right before detaching his lips from it.
"Already a mess when i barely did anything,hm? You want it that bad?" He smiled teasingly. Chan nodding effortlessly. He LOVED seeing his lover in this state.
He finally reconnected his lips to Chan's dick and bobbed his head up and down. The other let out moans and whines as the pleasure he was feeling was unreal.
"Now pup, tell me what you want." Minho lightly pushed the elder onto the bed, hovering on top of him.
"I-I want t-to f-fuck you m-mommy, i-i want you t-to ride m-me i-i need you to touch me." The pale boy cried.
"P-please mommy." He effortlessly begged.
"Ok pup, I'll rid you first then let you fuck me. But if you cum unless i say so, we stop immediately." Minho sternly said. Chan nodded eagerly and removed his shirt. Minho undressing himself as well.
He grabbed lube and lubed him and Chan up. He winced at the cold feeling as he placed himself on the elder's member. Slowly but surely, he started moving up and down quickly. He adjusted quickly to his boyfriend's size.
"F-fuck you're so big pup." He moaned.
This went on for quite a while before Chan could finally fuck his lover.
"T-Tell me if i hurt y-you mommy." Chan said and Minho nodded. He slowly entered the brunette, who clenched around him as a reflex. Both of them letting out sounds of pleasure.
Soon skin slapping sounds filled the room and heavy breathing, moans, and whimpers left both the boy's mouthes.
"C-Can i cum please mommy? I-I c-cant keep it any l-longer. P-Please mommy?" Chan desperately needed to release. Minho already did, a few times actually. He smirked. His boyfriend was a beautiful mess. Face flushed red as sweat trickled down his forehead.
"Since you've been a good boy, go ahead pup, release." He soothed. The elder didn't waste anytime and let his thick liquid squirt out of his member. His dick was sore from holding it all. He let out a heavy breath and flopped onto the bed.
"T-Thank you m-mommy. Should i clean you up now?" He shyly asked.
"If you're not too tired...carry me my ass is sore." Minho demanded with a pout. Chan let out a soft laugh and carried his boyfriend to the bathroom.

Who would've thought Minho would be the dominant one in sex. It was quite an experience.
But Minho knew for sure that he had Chan wrapped around his finger.

At least for now.

-TBC

Its 9am i-

Anygay hope y'all enjoyed this crusty smut chapter lMaooo <3