31

"Oh my god chan what happened?!" Minho's eyes were wide at the scene. Chan shrugged and hugged the younger.
"C-chan are you o-ok?" He asked, worry evident in his voice. He studied the elder's face. He had a swollen cheek and a busted lip. His eyes were also swollen. Then, he saw a red liquid pouring out of the pale boy's sleeve.
"Oh my god are you bleeding?! Where is your first aid kit?!" Minho rummaged through all the cabinets.
He finally found what he was looking for and lead chan to the couch.
"It might sting, ok?" He nods and rolls up his sleeve. Minho took some tissue and cleared the blood then put some alcohol on a cotton ball to clean the cut so it doesn't get infected. The elder winced in pain but held it it, impatiently waiting for Minho to finish.
The brunette finally put a hello kitty plaster on the cut and smiled proudly.
"All done! Now, you should get some rest Channie.." he pouted and tried to drag the boy to his room. Chan, being the brat he is, refused to budge.
"Im not tired." He fought back the tiredness in his voice.
"Bitch go to bed or I'll leave and block you on Insta, snap, blue bird, kakao talk and whatsapp." Minho threatened. Chan sighed and slowly made his way to his room, Minho following behind him with a grin.
The pale boy went under the covers and closed his eyes.
"Sleep with me." He said, tiredness evident in his raspy voice. Minho blushed, obviously getting the wrong idea.
"Not like that you idiot." Chan chuckled lightly and patted the space next to him. The brunette didn't think twice before joining the blonde in bed. The elder spooned the younger protectively, both soon falling asleep in each other's embrace.

-TBC