50

"Chaaaaan~ i want that plushie! Can we play more games- Oh oh! Look at that food truck!" If you couldn't tell, MinChan were at a funfair. Minho was dragging Chan to different stands.
"Baby um, I'm kinda broke now you took all my money." Chan held his hand.
"But channie~ i want that plushie!" He whined and stomped his his foot like a 5 year old who can't take "no" for an answer.
"Why would you need a plushie? You have like, 1000 already. Plus, you have me." I pout and he scoffs.
"I don't care! I want another one."he said.
"Please Minho. I'll treat you later." I offer him.
"Fine." He huffed.

"I want to take you somewhere before we go home." I tell him once we're in the car.
"Where?" He asks and i smile.
"It's a surprise."

~

"Woah this place is absolutely stunning!" Minho said as his eyes glistened in amazement. Chan let out a soft laugh and caught up with his boyfriend.
"It really is, isn't it?" The both of them sat down on a bench that gave off a beautiful view of the city.
"Minho, i want to tell you something..." the elder announced.
"I-I hope you aren't breaking up with m-me...." Minho said, worry evident in his voice.
"Never, Min."

"I want you to know that i love you so fucking much. You make me happy every time you're around me, you're funny, cute, breathtaking, and all I've ever wanted. Y-You honestly fixed me Minho. I don't know what I'd do if i didn't accidentally send you nudes..." Chan said as tears filled the younger's eyes.
"You're so precious and i love you so so much. I never want to lose you. It kills me when your upset, angry, or when you cry. If i ever h-hurt you...i swear that I'd kill m-myself. Please Minho, take this promise ring and lets promise each other something....please promise me that you'll always be by my side no matter what and that we'll stay together t-till the end." Chan's eyes teared up. He truly meant every word that came out of his mouth.
"C-Chan...o-of corse I'll make that p-promise...fuck I'm crying like a loser." Minho didn't even bother to wipe his tears. He held his lover's hand and placed his hand on top of it. He smiled through his tears and wore the beautiful silver promise ring.
Chan pulled him in for a tight hug. He was so great full for Minho.
"I-I love you so much Chan." Minho sobbed.
"I've never felt so l-loved and happy before." He cried into his boyfriend's chest.

-TBC