51

"M-MmmMm fuck it tastes so good."

"Felix. Stop eating your lollipop like that. It's really distracting and i need to finish this project." Jisung sternly said.

His boyfriend ignored him and continued to swirl his tongue around his lollipop seductively. His face flushed red as he accidentally let out a moan. Jisung's eyes widen as he gripped the sheet that was in his hands.
"Lee Felix...please let me finish my project in peace." He warned. Jisung let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding.
"Ngh J-Jisung...i need you n-now." Felix gasped as he felt something grow in his pants.
He cursed under his breath.
Jisung continued to ignore his boyfriend, he even put his airpods in his ears and put it to the loudest.
"J-Jisung please." The Australian begged. He slowly slid his hands down his boxers, grabbing his dick and trying to jack off. He slid his boxers off and took off his shirt in desperation. The Aussie slowly started to jack off, pinching his nipples at the same time.
"A-Ah...S-Sungie i need y-you so b-bad." He moaned out loudly. His sounds were getting louder and louder.
At last, Jisung decided to check on his boyfriend, afraid that he was being too mean. So, he took his AirPods out and turned around, only to see a beautiful sight of Felix desperately touching himself as sweat trickled down his forehead. The elder felt a growing tent in his boxers. He instantly slid his boxers off and started to pump his cock, watching his boyfriend touch himself on his couch was a huge turn on.
"N-Ngh D-Daddy." Felix moaned as his eyes rolled to the back of his head.
Jisung cursed under his breath. He couldn't hold back any longer, he let out a heavy, weary, moan. Felix smirked to himself and made eye contact with his lover. He slowly made his way towards Jisung, who was too overwhelmed too do anything. Eventually, Felix sat on his boyfriend's dick. Grinding his hips forward as he adjusted to his boyfriend's size, he let out a whimper in pleasure.
His walls clenched around Jisung's cock everytime he bounced on it.
"F-Fuck you're so t-tight baby boy." Jisung moaned and guided his lover's hips.
Skin slapping sounds filled the room as Felix let his boyfriend mark him as he moved his hips up and down.
The pleasure he was receiving was out of this world.
Jisung then carried his boyfriend to the couch and hovered on top of him.
"I'm going to ruin you so fucking bad." He whispered into his ear.
"Do it, pussy." Felix taunted.
"You're gonna regret saying that." He growled.
Without a warning, he slammed his dick into the younger, who let out a loud high pitched moan.
He kept his pace steady, not having any mercy on his poor lover.
"m' s-sorry d-daddy-" he cut himself off by another high pitched moan. He arched his back and let his head fall. Jisung knew he hit his sweet spot and kept abusing his poor prostate.
"Sorry won't fix anything baby boy." The elder said and went deeper into the boy.
At last the both of them came. Both sweaty and out of breath.
"m' sorry f-for teasing" Felix blushed.
"It's okay princess, just don't do it again." He placed small kisses along his neck.
"Lets get you cleaned up, hm?" The younger tiredly nodded and let himself get carried to the bathroom by his lover.

~

After that, here are Jilix cuddling in Jisung's comfortable bed.
Sharing hugs and kisses while watching a movie.

Eventually falling asleep.

-TBC