28

"Can't believe we got kicked out of zara for making a tower out of clothes. Fucking sick dude!" Minho exclaimed as they left the manager's office. Him and Chan separated themselves from the jilix couple and ended up causing trouble at Zara.
"Its like, 2am why were they still open?!" Chan said as he checked his phone notifications. He had a few messages from Woojin but he decided to ignore them for now. He wanted to focus on himself for once.
"What should we do now?" The brunette asked as he skipped along the streets happily. The elder smiled at the excited boy and caught up with him.
"Lets cause more trouble!" He said happily.
"And get arrested? No thank you." Chan laughed and intertwined their arms together. Smiling proudly at the blush on the younger's cheek.
"Hmm lets go eat something again. I can eat food all day long....wait did i feed my cats? I don't think i fed my cats!" Minho panicked.
"Minnie, you fed your cats 3 times before leaving! C'mon!" Chan dragged the boy who was still unsure about whether he should ditch and go home to his beloved cats or if he should stay.
"Fine. Can we go to KFC? I want a boneless banquet." The younger pouted and leaned closer to the pale boy he was hanging onto.
"Sure lets go. The employees are probably fed up with us already though but who cares." With that, the two boys headed to KFC.

Minthottie:

Minthottie: yo we almost got kicked out of KFC for being too loud ooP-Liked by Jxxsung, DaddyBang, Feelix and 552,666 others

Liked by Jxxsung, DaddyBang, Feelix and 552,666 others

Seung6: its 4am wtf go home

HyunjinSamHwang_: y'all should've invited me and Seungmin you idiots

DongpYO: y'all cute or whateva

Jeongincutieuwu: im scared of Minho hyung-
Minthottie: @Jeongincutieuwu bitch- sjsjsjsj

View 66,666 more comments

DaddyBang:

DaddyBang: the more "normal" version of Minho's post Liked by Jxxsung, Minthottie, JiminxJamie and 672,333 others

Liked by Jxxsung, Minthottie, JiminxJamie and 672,333 others

Minthottie: dat iz so roode fam

Jxxsung: Chav minho jumped out^
Minthottie: @Jxxsung shut up squirrel bitch smh

JiminXjamie: Minho's cute 👀

View 100,100 more comments