Chapter 3 ~ The Party

I was getting ready for the ONLY party that I would go to this year because I needed to focus on my studies and football (⚽️) . Vanessa is picking me up in 30 minutes and it takes me 20 minutes to shower and change so I quickly entered the shower and.. showered.

20 mins later..

After I showered I started to put on a cute casual outfit.

I wanted to look hot for Vane- i mean for me to get good first impressions

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I wanted to look hot for Vane- i mean for me to get good first impressions. I was on my phone as I hear the door bell. I rushed down the stairs so Tori doesn't open the door because she doesn't know I'm going out with someone else but her. I ran and I see Tori Standing at the door wide open and confused.

Dang it I was too late. I thought.

Vanessa is there standing at the door with her tight, red dress. She was looking really sexy- I mean .. cute for the party. I was too into her eyes that I now hear a faint scream which was Tori snapping me out of my thoughts.

Tori: Y/n! Y/n! Hello! (She screamed)

Me: huh, yeah what. (I looked confused)

Tori: Why is Vanessa MERRELL here?

Me: o-oh I-

Vanessa: we are going to a par- (I quickly cut her off)

Me: weeeee are going to an ice cream place

Vanessa: we are? I though- (I cut her off again but without speaking)

Tori was looking at Vanessa so She couldn't see me. I wave my hands all over the place telling her to go along with what I said. I mouth to her...

Stop talking! Let's go! Go along with it! I'll explain later.

Showing her hand gestures.

Vanessa: ohhh yeaaaah the ice cream place. (She smiles)

I walk down the stairs and grabbed Vanessa's wrists but not too hard because I don't want to hurt her. Buuuuut someone had to say something.. guess who? TORI

Tori: So then why are you (points to Nessa) wearing a sexy dress , and why are you (points to me) wearing.. (she scratches her head) your grandmas clothes to the ice cream place?

Me: hey!! These are comfy clothes!

Vanessa: it looks cute to me (she smiles at me)

Me: okay the ice cream shop is gonna close in about 30 mins so we better get going now. Bye Victoria.

In Vanessa's car

We went to her car and when we entered, it was an awkward silence until she broke it.

Vanessa: ice cream?