Chapter 9 ~ cheat?

Your POV

It's been 2 weeks later and Lauren and Kian have been getting closer and closer and I'm starting to get very frustrated. Nessa and I haven't spoken since that time where we nearly kissed while playing 5 questions. She's normally with Roni and Camila. Camila is Lauren's Bestfriend. And they are getting closer as well and I just normally hang out with Kian and Grayson and Alex but not aaron. Roni and gray had a fight because she told gray that she likes Aaron so they aren't speaking. Me on the other hand, I think Kian and Lauren are getting too comfortable with each other. I see Kian and Lauren laughing at Lauren's locker but I'm his girlfriend why can't he come to my locker! Nessa and I haven't been in a good position with each other. We would look at each other and give eye contact but she would just quickly look away. That's it. It's been 2 weeks. I'm gonna speak to her about the kiss. I want her to know that i wanted to kiss her. That I want to talk to her and be around her. I think.. I like Vanessa Merrell..

I opened my locker to take out my books for maths and I see at the corner of my eye, Nessa. she was coming my way but she's probably gonna walk past me like she always does. I focus back on my locker and put my science book back. I close my locker shut and I see nessa next to me. I jumped out of fright and held my hand to me chest.

"Nessa! You scared me!" I told her. "Look I'm sorry. But I think.." she doesn't finish her sentence. I arch my eyebrow and look at her. "You think what?" I asked. She was looking down at her hands playing with her ring. I put my hand on the side of her face to make her look at me. "I saw Kian and Lauren kissing.." she said looking at me directly in the eye. I didn't know if she was joking or not. I don't believe her. She hasn't spoken to me in 2 weeks, how am I supposed to trust her. "Excuse me, my boyfriend isn't cheating on me. Lauren and Kian are just friends! How dare you try to break him and me apart!" I shouted loudly enough for people around to hear. "You- you don't believe me?" She asked innocently. "Do you have proof?" I asked. "I- I saw them-" She replied. I see Kian and Lauren come up to us and look at us. "What in the world?! What happened?" Kian asked. "This bitch told me that he saw you and Lauren kissing." I told Kian. His eyes went wide and I look at him. He tries to speak but nothing comes out of his mouth. Did he actually cheat on me? "How- do you have proof?" Lauren snaps. I look at nessa and I see her head nod. She pulls out her phone and there is a video.. of Kian and Lauren making out. My eyes went watery. My boyfriend cheated on me. "You dickhead!" I scream as I slap Kian hard on the cheek. He held his cheek as Lauren was holding his hurt cheek. "Fuck you." I point a Kian. "And fuck you." I point at Lauren. I quickly walk away with tears starting to escape my eyes. I walk quickly into the bathroom. I walk up to the sink and held the sink with my 2 hands and look at myself. "Why, why is it always me!" I said to myself. I let go of the sink and I go up against a wall. I let out whimpers and fall to the ground with my back against the wall. I hugged my knees and cried. I snapped at nessa.. I didn't mean to. I- I just thought she was lying. Why did I even trust Lauren around Kian? I massage my temples with my fingers as I hear the bathroom door open. I quickly stand up and wipe my tears. I couldn't see who it was because my eyes felt heavy. I sniffled and I looked up. It was Roni and camila. "y/n what's wrong?" Roni asks quickly hugging me. I cry softly on her shoulder. "Ki-Kian cheated on me-me." I say in between sobs and pull away from the hug. Camila comes and hugs me tighter. "What?! That dick! Who was the girl" Camila asks, well more demanding. "Lau- Lauren.." I say quietly. "AS IN MY BESTFRIEND THAT IS NOW NO LONGER MY BESTFRIEND LAUREN?!" She shouts. Roni calms her down. "Chill Cabello" she laughs. Roni steps forward and cups my face in her hands. She was wiping my cheeks and looking into my eyes. It felt the same as nessa. I stopped crying but she kept caressing my cheek. But all of a sudden the bathroom door opens. I pull away from Roni's grasp and look at the floor. "Nessa. Have you heard what happened with y/n?" The Cuban girl asked. (Camila if you didn't know) "uh- I- I was the one who told her.." she says looking at me and she looked so hurt. Like she was about to cry. "Wait wait wait. You told her Kian was cheating on her? Do you have evidence?" Roni asked sternly. "yeah I took a video.." nessa shows Roni her phone. Camila and Roni gasped and looked at me. "It's okay, boys are stupid. You don't need boys. You're gonna be fine with us. Just stay with us and we will treat you like family. We love you y/n." Camila says. "awhhhh Cabello is gonna cryyyyy" I saw as I pout and laugh. "There's that laugh." Nessa says making everyone look at her. "Hey can we talk?" Nessa asks breaking the tension. "Sure-" before I could say anything else the bell rang.

RINGGGGGGGG

"Well that's the bell. I'll see you guys tomorrow" Camila says walking out with Roni. "Um- can you come to my place later?"she asks. "Roni will be out and my parents are out in Kansas City to see my grandparents." She states. "Well if it's okay yeah I'll come round." I say smiling. "But nessa.. we need to talk about what nearly happened 2 weeks ago and why we haven't spoken sinc-" she cuts me off. "And that's why you're coming over. Come on let's go to class. We are gonna be late." We both walk out. She heads upstairs for English and I stay down for science.

What is she gonna tell me later...

I rose from the dead.. I'm back :) if you guys have any suggestions, add me on Instagram @merrell_ronron and i would love to hear some of your guys' ideas! I'm kinda at a writers block but I'll figure it out :) I hope you enjoy :)
Also 1K READS! WHAAAAAAT IDK HOW I GOT 1K BUT I WANT TO THANK YOUUUU :) THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ANS ENJOYING THIS BOOK :) love yaaaa guys

Ps: sorry the chapters are short :( I'll make them longer! I promiseee :)

Be YOUnique ❤️
Rejection is protection 💙