Chapter 8 ~ 5 Questions

Your POV

We have finally arrived at Aaron and Alex's house. Kian was driving with his hand on my thigh throughout the whole journey and it was quite uncomfortable.. it's probably nothing. I'm just not used to it. He parks the car outside of the Burriss house and walks towards the passenger side. He opens the door like a gentleman.

Kian: princess (he bows down as he opens that)

Me: why thank you prince. (I give him a kiss on the cheek) Come on let's go inside, they are all waiting for us.

Kian: yeeeez! Let's go! (He grabs my hand and we walk towards the door and rings the bell)

Alex opened it.

Alex: yoooooo what it is, what it be, what it do doeeeee! (He man hugs Kian and spuds me)

Kian: hey Alex. What's up.

Alex: nothing much bro. Come on in! We are about to watch a movie.

We nod and we both enter the house and we see everyone around the couch trying to pick a movie. Roni was with Grayson sitting on his lap while he had his arms around her. I thought to myself why is Roni with Aaron the first time then with Grayson the next.. what is she trying to do. Next to Grayson and Roni is Aaron talking with Nessa. Kian and I walk up to them and Roni gets off gray and hugs me tightly and I do the same. It was quite a long hug but i liked hugs and cuddles.

Roni: hey y/n! (She waved)

Me: hey Roni! (I smile)

Nessa shyly comes next to Roni and I see her biting her lip and looking down.

Roni: nessa? Are you okayy? 

Nessa: (she looks up) huh? Yeah I'm fine it's just there is something on my mind. (She smiles brightly and comes and hugs me)

She puts her arms around my neck as I put mine around her torso. I could stay here like this forever. Our bodies pressed together gave me butterflies. Her center on mine made my knees feel weak. She smelt like vanilla- oh she pulled away.

Me: uh- hey! (I smile widely)

Nessa: heyyy!

We hear a shout from the other room.

Aaron: you guys gonna come and watch Harry Potter with us? We are having a marathon!

Nessa and Roni: HARRY POTTER! (They squealed together in unison)

They both run towards the couch as I shake my head laughing while following them. I get to the couch and I see Roni snuggled up with Aaron. What is she trying to do? Grayson is talking with Alex as nessa sets up the movie. And Kian is on a couch by himself on his phone. I go up to him and he starts to look at me and puts his phone down.

Kian: hey baby. (I go on his lap and I immediately feel something hard and I think he noticed cuz he started to look away)

I see him being awkward so I put my finger under his chin and make him face me. He's blushing.

Me: you're so cute. (I teased)

Kian: shut up. (He says jokingly) It's not my fault you're sexy.

I mentally face palmed. I don't like it when boys call me that.. it just makes me feel insecure for some reason. I made myself comfortable on his hard ass lap and we started watching the first Harry Potter movie.

-

We were in the middle of the third movie and everyone is so into the movie. When Harry and Hermione are going back in time. I look around the room and I see Aaron and Roni talking. Grayson and Alex are talking about football and nessa is just focusing on the movie. But. She looks sad? I was gonna go up to her but I felt a tug on my shirt. I look back and I see Kian.