Chapter 11~ It wasn't me

"No I asked first" I said back.

"Yeah but i want to ask what you're doing here in my Bestfriends house." She replied with a louder tone.

"Lauren?" Vanessa calls from the top of the stairs.

"yeah" she replied looking down.

"What are you doing here?" Nessa said as she came down the stairs towards Lauren and I.

"I wanted to tell you something." Lauren said

"Okay I'm listening" Nessa replied.

"Oh uh- alone?" I asked

"Yeah" Lauren said as she looked at me.

"No whatever you have to say to me you can say in front of y/n. She's my Bestfriend." Awwwwhh Nessa. I smiled.

"Alright. I just wanted to ask who did you video tape when you saw Kian kissing someone because it wasn't me. I want to see the video again because I wouldn't do that to you y/n. I didn't kiss Kian. So if I can see the video again that'll be great." Lauren stated

Vanessa took out her phone from her sweatpants pocket and went through her camera roll for the video. She found it and clicked on it. I shuffled closer to Nessa and so did Lauren so we could both see. Okay it's definitely Kian but the black haired girl doesn't look like Lauren. She has shorter hair than Lauren. The make out session was starting to get heated with Kian and the mystery girl. I stepped away from the phone and just looked around. When I turned back I got engulfed into a hug by both Lauren and Nessa.

"You don't need guys y/n." Lauren said.

I pulled away and looked at her laughing.

"Whatever you say Jauregui" I laughed as Nessa joined me. But Lauren stayed quiet.

"I'm confused but I'm scared to ask" she chuckled as she said.

"Okay now I can ask.. why are you at Nessa'a house?" Lauren asked pointing at me.

"Oh you know. We were just chilling and hanging out." I said not being suspicious that I kissed her.

"So am I interrupting something?" Lauren asked

"No of course not. We were just watching jigsaw while we were cuddling." Nessa replies.

"yeeeeaaah I'm interrupting.. I'll see you guys at school. Also thanks for believing me. I wouldn't ever do that to a close friend." Lauren said sincerely.

We all got into a group hug and hugged each other tightly before Lauren left. Nessa and I went back upstairs and cuddled a bit more and it was finally time to go for me. We said our goodbyes and she kissed my cheek as I was going. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I went back home and I laid on my bed and slept like a baby.

——————————

"There is absolutely no way" I said while flinging my hands around.

"What whyyy nottttt y/n!" Vanessa basically screamed which made everyone in the lunch hall look at us.

"Oops" she said and chuckled.

Vanessa was on my lap as there was not enough seats at our table. There was Grayson, Aaron, Roni, Alex, Ethan, camila, Dinah, ally Lauren and normani. There are 12 of us and only 10 seats so Vanessa sat on me as Roni sat on camila. Aaron and Grayson are now Bestfriends. And everyone is cool with Lauren