Chapter 6 ~ Regrets

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

My eyes shot open as I hear a different sounded alarm. I sat up and I look around my surroundings and I realised I was in kian's house. The alarm finally stopped beeping and I looked at Kian. His hair was messy but sexy. His eyes were still closed and he was stretching.

Kian: Morning sunshine.

Me: we- i need to get my stuff from my house. Thanks for letting me stay. (I start to get out from the sheets)

Kian: hey nowwww, what's the rush? (He says as I put on my shoes)

Me: We have school now! (I put my shoes and stand up) and I need to get my school clothes. Uhhh who throws a party on a school night!

Kian: I mean you decided to go? (I look at him)
I mean- yeahhhh that's stoopid. (He says in a jokingly voice)

Me: Kiannn pleaseeee.

Kian: okaaayyy come onnn.

He gets up and looks for clothes for him to wear. I quickly check my phone to see if tori called me.

4 messages from Tori

2 missed calls from Tori

1 messages from Vanessa

2 messages from Veronica

1 message from Grayson

I groan loudly.

Kian: what?

I look at him and he has no shirt on meaning his abs are exposed.. wow..He puts a t-shirt on. I look at him and then I snap out of my thoughts.

Me: uh- I have loads of messages from everyone and i dont wanna speak to them right nowwww. And my roommate is gonna kill me if I go back to the house and get my school stuff so I can't go back.

Tori messages

Y/n where are you?! It's 11:30pm!

The ice cream shop should close!

I'm worried now!

If you come back in the morning I will kill you.

Me: yeah.. I need clothes from here because I can't go back to the house rn.

Kian: oh okay. (Goes through his closet) here.

He hands me a thrasher t- shirt with a champion hoodie.

Kian: my jeans are too big so idk what to give you I'm sorry. (Looks all around his closet)

Me: it's okay. I have my jeans from the party.

Kian: oh goood gooood. And the hoodie is a bit over sized. Sorry. (He smiles.. he's so cute)

Me: that's okay I love oversized hoodies. Thanks so much Kian, for everything.

Kian: no problem! okay get changed and we will go to school. The bathroom is in that room across my closet. (I nod)

I get changed and I come out of the bathroom shyly and look at Kian and he looks back at me and smiles.

Me: I think I'm ready.

Kian: my hoodie on you is massive. (He giggles)

Me: I like it.. I think I might even keep it. (I smile and leave the room but Kian follows me.)

Kian: I mean sure. If you want to.

Me: really? I was joking. (I stop and turn to him. We were so close to each other. I could just kiss him. It's like I forget about vanes- oh I ruined it 😕 but he keeps looking at my lips them my eyes. Does he want to kiss me?)