Chapter 12~ Haunted Hotel

Long chapter :) enjoy

It was finally time to go to the haunted hotel. It's now Friday evening 8:00. I'm getting picked up by Lauren And Nessa. As I wait I'm just scrolling through my phone. I look on Twitter and I see Kian tweeted.

@kian_lawley- Im the loyalest person ever

I literally laughed out loud and kept scrolling through Twitter. I found a cute post of a puppy doing the woah. AWH that was the cutest thing ever (up there). But Vanessa Merrell is cuter. I went downstairs to get a snack for the night and I felt my phone vibrate.

Nessa 😍: hey. We are outside.

I lock my phone and I grab a banana and I'm about to leave but Victoria stops me as I hear her shout at me from the couch.

"where are you going?" She asked.

"Im going to uh- spend the night somewhere." I replied not knowing what to say.

"Okay. Please text me when you get there cuz I don't want you lost again." She said worriedly.

I walk up to her from the couch and hug her tightly.

"Don't worry. I'll send you texts every hour to show you that I'm okay." I said to her.

"Okay not every hour but that's fine." She chuckles and so do I.

"I'm going nowwww byyyyyeeee Tori." I screamed as I walked out the door.

I walk to the driveway as I see a black Audi with a Lauren and nessa inside. I open the door and get in and put my backpack next to me.

"Hey guys." I smiled as I greeted them.

"Hey y/n." They both said in unison as they turn back at me.

"I'm scared already." Nessa Said as she laughed.

"Don't worry I'll protect you." I said back to her.

"I SHIP." Lauren screams.

"Nope nope just drive Lauren." I told her and laughed.

When nessa turned back I saw that she was sad. Why? I'll just ask her later.

We finally arrived at the hotel. It's so big and looks scary. As Lauren, Nessa and I walk in I felt something touch my hand. I jump but I realised it's Nessas Hand and I quickly grab onto it.

"I didn't mean to scare you. I was scared and you said you'd protect me." She chuckles and squeezed my hand while looks at the ground.

"It's okay. I was scared too, to be honest." I replied back to her

We smiled at each other.

We walked up to the rest of the guys. Grayson and Ethan were filming for their YouTube channel so that's fun. We were just missing camila and Dinah. Where could they be?

"CHANCHO DID YOU SEE THAT." Dinah screamed once she came through the entrance door.

"what no what was it!!" Camila asked worriedly.