Chapter 4 ~ Truth Or Dare

We go into the living room and we see Roni sitting with Gray. We sat next to each other as we sat in a circle with about 20 people. Jeremy got up and got a glass bottle for probably spin the bottle. I was getting quite cold and I started to shiver. Nessa and I were so close to each other that she can feel me shaking even though I can't stop thinking about who kissed Roni. We were sitting against a wall so no one can look at us from behind.

Vanessa: hey do you want a blanket? You seem cold. Well.. you are shivering.

Me: it's okay. I'm not co-cold.

Vanessa: okaaaaay. (She gets up and gets a fluffy blanket and sits back down next to me.)
Here. (She puts it over both of us covering us)

Me: thanks (I smile at her)

Vanessa: no problem.

We cuddled up next to each other close together. Her head was on my shoulder.

Jeremy: ayyyooooo lesss plaaaay truth or dare.
Hmmm les go ina circle. Starting from...(points to the people next to us) James and Joseph. Truth or dare boys.

Joseph: I would like a truth Jer.

Jeremy: okaaay. Anyone wanna ask anything?

Gray: yeah. (He speaks up and all of the eyes go over to him. Roni was leaning on him) who do you think in this circle is smoking hot.

Joseph: hmm... (looks over at me. And winks.) well I mean y/n is looking fire tonight.

Vanessa adjusts her position after he said that. One of her hands are out of the blanket and the other was under the blanket. She took a drink of her beer.

Jeremy: James.. truth .. or DAREEEE..

James: I'm feeling confident.. dare.

Jeremy: anyone wanna ask?

Crawford: yo James, kiss the person you wanna kiss in this circle.

James: Ha okay. (Smirks)

He looks in our direction and looks at nessa. I didn't like him staring at her. She's mine- uh what. Uhhh I need to stop thinking about this!!

James: hey nessa. Can I kiss you?

I wanted to slaapppp the shit out of himmm..
Oops.. sorry about the language. Nessa looks at me as he says that.

Vanessa: sure.. I mean it's a dare right?

James: of course. (He crawls to us and looks at nessa as I'm there awkwardly) ready baby girl.

UHH SHE IS MY BABY GIRL! I NEED TO STOP!!

Nessa nods and he leans in and she does too. They kiss. I couldn't look at them so I look away at gray and he is looking directly at me. I give him a weak smile as I play with my thumbs. FINALLY. They finished. That was my worst nightmare. Nessa went under the blanket again as James goes back to where he sits. I avoid eye contact with her. But I feel her hands on my shoulder.

Vanessa: y/n? (I turn) sorry. (She looks down)

Me: for what??

Vanessa: kissing James.. I didn't want to.. I wanted to do this..

She started to move her hand towards me under the blanket. She kept touching my thigh. Up and down. I looked up at her and I see her biting her lip.

Vanessa: do you want me to continue?

I slowly nod. I adjusted my position to come closer to her and put both of my hands underneath the blanket and I start to touch her stomach. She flinched but comes closer to me.
But she is drunk.. she doesn't know what she is doing! I can't take advantage.

Jeremy: heyoooo. It's y/n's turrrnnnn

I got startled. I didn't realise I was in a room with 20 people playing truth or dare.

Me: uh yeah sure.

Jeremy: anyone wanna ask.

Roni: I do.

Nessa and I flash our heads back to Roni speaking. Nessa stays quiet and seems frustrated so I hold her hand under the blanket so she feels comfortable. She smiles weakly.

Roni: kiss the person you want to kiss. I don't care if we have already done that. I'm just curious.

Me: uh.. yeah okay. (I look at nessa and let go of her hand and stand up) I look around the room and I see a cute guy with glasses coming into the circle.

??: hey. Can I join?

Jeremy: yeah dude of course Kian.

Kian: thanks! Whose turn is it? And what's the dare.

Me: uh. It's my go. And I have to kiss someone.

Kian: o-oh. hey. I didn't- hi. (He smiles)

Nessa: so y/n.. who you gonna kiss. (She said moodily)

I wanna kiss you nessa

Me: uh (I look around the room and my eyes laid on Kian) Kian?

Kian: me- huh yes what? (He stared into my eyes deeply)

Me: can I kiss you? (I looked into his eyes without breaking the contact)

Kian: uh- yeah sure. (He smiles)

We are face to face. I can feel everyone's eyes on us. I can feel my heart beat. Like it's gonna jump out of my chest. I see him leaning in and so do I. We are inches away. I felt his lip touch mine but he couldn't help himself anymore and softly put his lips against mine. It was a smooth kiss. I just met this guy and we kissed. Our lips were moving in sync. We break the kiss and smile at each other. I was gonna go back to nessa but he pulled me back.

Kian: can I have your number.

Me: of course. *gives number*

Kian: I will be using this soon.

I roll my eyes at him and smile as he sits back down and I head to where I was but something was missing... Nessa.

Where is she?!

Sorry that the chapter is short! There will be longer ones. 941 words. Not counting the A/N. If you guys wanna dm me for ideas or something my instagram is @Merrell__Ronron :) Be True Be YOUnique ❤️ btw happy new year :)

Word count: 976