ch. xlvii

okay, well, i think THIS chapter is gonna be the planting. idk. autopilot, like i said before.  so you know p-r-e-t-t-y much what to expect....

and also. if it does turn out to be the planting, it won't be like anything shown in the books. i've come up with my own way of writing it, and it's (probably) going to be different from kenric's. *cries*

also...in terms of chapters, this is the longest book i've got on wattpad!

(the other one was an itachi x reader that had roughly 51 chapters, but like 5 which were only a/n's. in other words, 46 chapters of actual story. this has 47 chapters of actual story, so YAY.)

She didn't care that all the eyes were on her. She didn't. Couldn't. And she liked it better that way.

Honestly, it was so refreshing to not have to worry about what everyone else was thinking, for once. And now that she'd gotten a taste of the feeling, she wanted more. More. A LOT more.

Alden refused to glance in her direction, probably offended by how she'd defied him before they left and again, Biana didn't care. It was her life, not his. And she was going to do what she thought was best with it.

Linh's eyes widened as they landed upon her. The fleeting surprise faded immediately to be replaced with a slow smile and discreet thumbs-up. From the seats next to her, Tiergan and Wylie nodded their approval.

From his seat in the second row, between Bex and Lex- or was it Rex?- Dex raised an eyebrow questioningly, but gave her a little grin all the same. Keefe, who was barely a few chairs away, looked like he would have launched into a slow clap if they were anywhere else at all.

Sophie nearly broke out into a grin, but barely restrained herself from doing so. As Biana sat down between her and Fitz, Grady and Edaline gave her synchronized nods of approval.

"Are you sure about this?" Fitz whispered into her ear. "I don't want you to regret it."

"I'm sure." Biana didn't even turn her head to look at her brother, instead choosing to keep her eyes on the podium ahead.

"Wearing only black and silver was a bold move, Biana," Sophie mused. "But...I can't say that it doesn't suit this. Kind of does represent him, and not just because you're being a rebel."

"Thanks." For a minute or so, she fidgeted with the lacy black sleeves of her gown, before sharply turning her head to face Sophie. "Also, what's all this about a speech?"

yes, i'm splitting it out.

yes, it's eleven o' clock on a school night.

yes, i am incapable of waking up on time.

yes, i should go to bed.

no, i don't want to go to bed.

yes, i want to continue writing this.

yes, my dad is forcing me to log off.

yes, i am saying good night here.

yes, there will be an update tomorrow for sure.

no, you don't need to question the truthfulness of that statement.

yes, i'll leave now.

no, not really.

yes, my dad's grabbing the laptop.

yes, this is bye for real.

BAIIIIIII- *laptop gets grabbed*