Chapter 6

"It's not fair! I should be allowed to go with you guys on missions! I should be able to do so many things and you're grounding me?" I yelled at Garnet. "I'm sorry Opal, but this is for the best. Just until we know for sure Blue Diamond won't come looking for you" Garnet said sadly. "Ugggh, I can't even-" I grumbled as I sat on Steven's bed. "Awww, you're just like Ruby when she's in a mood. So cute~" Garnet smiled as I blushed. "I am not cute! This is war!" I started tickling her and it had no effect, and then she started tickling me and I laughed so hard. "Aww, who's a little cutie?" Garnet teased as she tickled me so hard. "I'm...not...cute!" I gasped through the laughter as Garnet giggled. "I won't stop until you admit it" Garnet smiled as I tried to push her hands away. "Admit what?" I gasped. "That you're cute" Garnet teased. "Fine! I'm...cute!" Garnet continued tickling me. "Who's a little cutie?" Garnet asked. "Me!' I yelled as she stopped. "Thank you!" I gasped. Steven came in and explained he'd seen a gem. "And the gem was under her eye, alright her left, and the wings and yeah" Steven said as we all drew. I showed Steven mine and he nodded. "I think I made one eye bigger than the other" Connie said. "I was going for a feeling" Amethyst said. "Honestly I can't even draw a circle" Pearl giggled nervously. "Okay Garnet you just drew yourself" Steven said. "Uh I like me" Garnet said. "I like you too" I smiled. "I think Opal's was the closest" Steven said. "Thanks!" I smiled. "This was a waste of time, whoever she is doesn't matter. We should be prepared to fight! She's from Homeworld, she's gotta be here for us!" Pearl said. "Okay, I'll look after I go back to my house" I backed away. (You bought a flat by the way) I went out of the house and went to my flat and into my bedroom. I had only had it a while, but I had made an excellent display on the wall.

I heard a window open and there was Garnet! "Garnet! What are you doing here? You could've used the door" I nodded  to the door

to the door. "I thought we'd hang out, we haven't done it in a while" Garnet smiled, sitting down and staring at me. I blushed and looked up at Addie on the wall. I remember when I had taken that photo, she wouldn't stop smiling at me and signed her name so I'd always have her handwriting. Garnet held my cheek with her hand as I looked around at her and blushed. "What are you doing?" I giggled. "Tears" Garnet wiped a few tears off my cheeks. "Oh sorry, it's just- I miss her so much Garnet. She was the light of my life, but now she's gone and I'm still here" I cried into her chest. "But we're here together" Garnet said as I looked at up at her blushing. She pressed her lips against mine, and I didn't push away. She soon gently pushed me away and I blushed like hell. "Thank you" I smiled at her. "We should get back, hold on" Garnet said as she put me on her back. Soon enough we were back, and suddenly Steven came in yelling. "They're taking humans!" Steven screamed. "Humans?! Who?!" Pearl yelled. "That blue gem! This is an emergency!" Steven yelled. "Why is Homeworld stealing humans from the Boardwalk?! " Pearl yelled. "I don't know! But they're Holly taking my friends! They've even got Connie! If we don't do something, everyone'll be taken to space!" Steven yelled. "And our spaceship got jacked, so if they leave from Earth-" Amethyst started. "They'll be gone forever" Garnet said. "That little gem we saw before! Her name's Aquamarine" Steven yelled. "What?" Pearl gasped. "She's got a big friend, a fusion called Topaz! " Steven yelled. "A fusion?" Garnet and I looked uncomfortable. "A Topaz fusion and an Aquamarine? " Pearl asked. "Are they a big deal or something?" Amethyst asked. "Uh yes! Blue and Yellow Diamond must have sent them personally! " Pearl said as Garnet gasped. "The Diamonds?! They're collecting more humans for the zoo!" Steven gasped. "We can't let them have you Opie!" Garnet gasped. "But there's loads of humans on Earth, why are they only grabbing your friends?" Amethyst asked. "Maybe because...my friends are the best!" Steven yelled. We all looked at each other as Garnet wrapped her arms tightly around me. "It's from Connie! I know where they are! " Steven showed us a picture of a hot dog stand. "Opal, fuse with me" Garnet said as I nodded and we fused by cuddling. We all ran to the hot dog stand and I stopped the others. "Stay quiet, they could be anywhere" Garnet's side said. We went forward but we went back as I heard a ringing noise. "Is that Connie's phone?" Pearl yelled. I looked to the side and saw a Aquamarine and a Topaz with humans inside. "Oh no. They found us~" a small British voice said. "Heck yeah we did" my side showed. "Give it up Aquamarine, there's nowhere to run!" Steven yelled. "Oh ? What's this now? Did you think we were running away?" Aquamarine asked. "Steven save yourself...after you save us!" Jamie said dramatically. "You know, now that I think about it, Steven does know everyone on our list, the list did come from Steven after all" Aquamarine said. "Maybe you can help us out?" Aquamarine winked. "Just let the humans go!" Garnet's side cried. "Uh no, whoa re these dulleds?" Aquamarine asked. "We're the Crystal Gems you dump!" Amethyst yelled. "Yeah, yeah, Rose Quartz's old lackies, that was in the report too. We'll leave you totally alone, if you tell us where we can find my dad and Hazel" Aquamarine said. "I don't know what you're about!" Steven yelled. "Let's see, Yellow Diamond asked for, my dad, a Connie, A Lars, a Sadie , a mailman, a Onion I think and the most important one, my Eminence, Hazel. Specified in a report by Peridot, 5XG" Aquamarine said as Steven gasped. "The list, I gave them the list" Steven whispered. "What are you talking about?" Pearl asked. "Aquamarine doesn't have a dad, she's looking for a person named my dad! This is all my fault!" Steven yelled. "Don't worry about it now, the objective is still the same. Beat the gem" Garnet's side said. "Save our friends!" Steven yelled. "Hey Topaz, look, they want to loose another fight!" Aquamarine smiled. We watched the gems get beat up while we were having a conversation.
Why aren't we moving? I thought we wanted to save the humans
Apparently not.
I shook myself awake and everyone else had got beaten up. "This is getting annoying. Hey Topaz, can you remind me, I meant my memory is perfect, but our orders were to bring back seven humans right? I'm just not sure if they specified alive" Aquamarine said as we all gasped. "You know, I don"t think they did! I'm just saying, if you care about your friends or whatever, you're going to have to tell me where Hazel and my dad are " Aquamarine said. "What are we going to do?" Pearl yelled. "Steven!' My eyes feel prickly with tears as I saw Steven heading up to them. "Stop, I know where you can find Hazel and my dad , right here! I'm the one you are looking for! I am Hazel and my dad!" Steven yelled as tears started pouring down my face. "I know what you're thinking Topaz, it seems a little suspicious that my dad and Hazel is also a Steven, but you know~ if it means getting out of here, I'll believe it" Aquamarine said. Topaz spilt apart and Steven got out into the fusion. "It's time to go!" Aquamarine said as a ship came down. "Uh Steven, did you actually have a plan?" Amethyst asked. "Just need a minute!' Steven said, trying his hard to bubble himself. "Very nice meeting you all, and your compliance appreciated but our job here is done soooo plll" Aquamarine blew a raspberry and went onto the ship. Garnet and I unfused and the other three quickly fused into Alexandrite. Suddenly, we were frozen, me on the ground crying. Then we were unfroze and I landed in the water with the humans and the gems. "Steven!" Connie yelled. "No Steven don't!" Pearl and I gasped. "What are you doing?!" Amethyst yelled. "I get it now! I'm the only one who can stop what she started! I can stop all of this! " Steven yelled. "You're wrong! Steven get down here!" Garnet demanded. "No! She wouldn't have wanted this but I do!" Steven yelled. "I'm gonna kick your butt if you don't come down here!" Amethyst yelled. "Steven" Pearl whispered. "No! Don't you dare!" Connie and I yelled. "I love you" Steven said as the door slowly closed. "No!" Connie and I yelled. The door shut and I ran up to the house and locked myself in the bathroom.