Chapter 35

I grasped Ruby and Sapphire's gems, looking down at them sadly as Greg burst through the door. "Guys! I came as fast as I could! Holy sh-e really got everybody! Is that her?" Greg pointed at the heart shaped gem. "Yeah" Addie said, leaning on Steven. "Who?" Greg asked. "No idea" Steven replied. "A bunch of ideas but he's too lazy to say so" I grumbled. "Why?" Greg asked. "No idea" Steven said. "Cause Serenity and Steven's Mom probably did something bad to her as always" I said, looking down at Ruby and Sapphire's Gem. "Sorry, she gets like this when Garnet has been poofed" Steven whispered to Greg. "I can hear you!" I yelled. "How?" Greg asked. "She hit all of us except Addie with this" Steven brought out the weapon and Greg panicked, so he put it away. I turned away when suddenly Pearl started to reform. "That's not right" I whispered. "What?" Addie asked. "Pearl wouldn't reform first ever" I said. There was a shell in the air and it started speaking to us. "Please state your name" the shell said. "Um Greg Universe?"Greg questioned. "Hello Um Greg Universe, please state customisation preferences" the shell replied. "Umm, default? Normal?" I questioned. "Default customisation selected. Please stand by" the shell said as Pearl reformed. "Pearl! I'm so glad you're back!" Steven said, heading over to Pearl but I stopped him. Pearl walked over to Greg and took his hand.
How do you do, my Um Greg Universe?
Thank you for bringing me into the world
I am at your eternal service, welcome to your new Pearl!
The others panicked as I looked at the Pearl. "Um, hi? Pearl, are you okay? Is this a joke?" I asked, looking at Pearl, tilting my head sideways a little. "A joke? Why of course not Serenity" Pearl said confused. Ruby suddenly reformed and I rushed over to her. "Ruby! Are you okay?" Steven asked. "Ah! Who are you?! You aren't one of my assignments! She is though, my Eminence, as my sworn duty and soul purpose, I will protect you with my life!" Ruby said, doing the Diamond sign to me. I started to laugh and hugged Ruby, who blushed confused. "Aw come on Rubs, give up the act! Everyone knows you are joking!" I smiled as Sapphire reformed.
A precious Sapphire, she sees the future!
That's the 2nd person the Ruby is for!
"My Sapphire, as my sworn duty and soul purpose, I will protect you and my Eminence with my life" Ruby said. "I know you will, that's why I predict you won't last a day" Sapphire said. "Um what?" Ruby and I gasped. Sapphire moved Ruby as Amethyst started to reform and Addie leapt forward. "Amethyst! Hey Amethyst!" Addie smiled, waving. "Hey Amethyst?" Amethyst copied her actions. "What? No! You're Amethyst!" Addie laughed nervously. "What no, you're Amethyst!" Amethyst copied.
You must be right! This is an Amethyst!
But an Amethyst is big and strong
This one is not the best example
Something is clearly wrong!
"I do say, something is clearly wrong, what are all these different gems doing here in this strange place?" Pearl asked. "Don't you recognise them? Don't you recognise me?" Steven gasped. "Hm, well I certainly recognise my um Greg Universe! As for you, Hm" Pearl stopped. The mysterious gem started to reform and grappled on Steven, me and Addie, knocking us all back on to the floor. "I'm so excited to meet you all!" The mysterious gem giggled. "You're not mad?" Addie asked. "Mad? Why would I be mad at my best friends hehe!" The mysterious gem giggled.
This will be fun!
Aren't you the lucky ones?
Her cut is perfect and she's pink, as well!
She'll bring you endless entertainment
Your new best friend Spinel!
Steven looked at Spinel for a moment and then yelled. "You!!!!" He shouted, trying to run at Spinel but Addie pushed him back. "Wait Steven!" Addie yelled as he shook Spinel. "What have you done to us?!" Steven yelled, shaking Spinel. "Now it's your turn!" Spinel said, taking Steven and shaking him. "Hey cut it out!" Steven yelled. "Please?" Addie did her puppy eyes at Spinel and she dropped Steven. "Hey look there's more gems! Let's ask them to play!" Spinel smiled. "Hey Opie, are you alright?" Addie said, me looking at my hair shaking. "G-Guys, look" I said, pointing to my longer hair and change of clothes. "Woah! What happened?" Steven gasped. "I think that thing may have made me younger, I look and feel like I'm twenty three again.