Finale

"Garnet?" I asked, looking around the house. She crept up on me and scared me so I fell into her arms. "Garnet!" I scolded her. "Sorry babe, just it's our wedding anniversary today" Garnet smiled. "I know and I am in the middle of thinking what to do!" I said. "I have something if you want to come on an adventure" Garnet smiled. "We haven't done that in a while" I said thoughtfully. "Or are you too old?~" Garnet teased. "Don't call me old you little-" I ran after her as she warped away. I groaned and warped away with her, trying to chase her. I suddenly went out of the warp and my eyes started streaming as I couldn't breath and that tends to happen when I do that. Suddenly, another warp came up and Garnet grabbed me. "Garnet!" I yelled, more relieved this time. "Don't die on our anniversary babe" Garnet said. "I try not to anyway" I shrugged. We then warped someplace random and Garnet dropped me and took off again. "Garnet! Not fair! You know I'm not athletically stable!" I yelled, running after here and falling down in a ditch. It was no ordinary ditch though, and I fell in a pile of soft flowers. I looked up and saw a banner saying "Happy Wedding Anniversary!!!" And there was a bunch of flower bunches there, all red roses. There was also a table with tons of cupcakes, a picture of everyone together and candles surrounded everything, making it more romantic. And there was Garnet, wearing a flower crown and holding out my flower crown. "Oh Garny, it's wonderful!" I gasped as she laughed and put a flower crown on my head. "You're the queen in my world" Garnet smiled. "Oh so we're going for the cheesy pick up lines?" I asked as she laughed. "You could call it that" Garnet shrugged. "Well, if I made the alphabet, the first thing I'd do is put you and I together" I smiled as she snorted. (Cheesy pick up line brought to you by MarionetteGaster , go check out their stories!) "That was horrible" Garnet laughed. "I know, I stole it off a fan fiction so it doesn't sound as good" I smiled. (Wink wink) . "Happy Anniversary Opie" Garnet smiled, wrapping her arms around my waist and my arms around her neck. "I hope we stay like this for ever and ever and ever" I whispered. "Okay stop with the evers" Garnet whispered. "Sorry" I smiled. 

I'm not too good at finales but here you go!