Chapter 19

Just hit 230 reads! Thank you!

"What's up bud?" I asked, sitting on the bench beside Steven. "Yeah what's up Steven?" Addie asked. "It's Connie, we are still not talking" Steven said sadly. "Oh man, I'm sorry Stevie" I patted his back. "Who's Connie?" Addie asked. "It's Steven's best friend. They are really close, but a while ago Steven let himself get abducted by Gems who wanted to kill him" I explained. "Well then, she has every right to be mad at you. Imagine if your best friend gave up their life to the enemy?" Addie asked. "Hey, who made you the mature one tiny?" I flicked her nose lightly. "What's that?" Addie asked. "Posters" Steven said as he got up but almost got ran over. "Hey what's your problem jerk?" Addie yelled. "Go pick on someone your own size!" I yelled. "Chill out hot woman and child. What you doing Saturday night?" Kevin asked. "Go away Kevin" I rolled my eyes as I started picking up the posters with Addie and Steven. "Hey! Little kids and hot woman" Kevin said. "Beat it Kevin" Steven said with such annoyance that I laughed. "I'm throwing a party at my parents' fancy place. All the cool kids of Delmarva are gonna be there, but there's only one cooler than I am" Kevin said. "Wait do you mean me?" Steven asked. "What? No. Ew. I'm talking about Stevonnie" Kevin said. "W-what?! You can't just- that's the last thing he needs right now" I said. "Look Stevonnie is better than me okay? Better dancer, better driver. Stevonnie truly does not care what anyone thinks, that's why they're the coolest" Kevin said. "Stevonnie only exists when Connie and I are together and we're- I'm not coming" Steven said. "What about you little hottie kid?" Kevin looked at Addie. "Get your eyes off my sister you player" I said, stepping in front of Addie. "What about you baby girl?" Kevin asked. "I'm warning you Kevin, and my name is Opal" I glared at him. "Oh great, so I invited that other kid for nothing" Kevin mumbled. "Connie' going?!" Steven gasped. "Of course she's going. No one turns down an invitation from Kevin" Kevin said as I rolled my eyes. "But she can't stand you. Wait. Did you  say all of this to her too?! Does she think I'm gonna be there?! " Steven freaked out. "Yes. But I'll make an exception. For Stevonnie and those hot chicks over there" Kevin drove away. "Are you sure about this Steven?" I asked. "Yes" Steven smiled bravely as he picked out an outfit for tomorrow. "I don't want you wearing anything too revealing, so wear something cute, like you used to" I ordered Addie as she smiled.

"Ah flip Addie, you look adorable in everything!" I laughed, stroking her head

"Ah flip Addie, you look adorable in everything!" I laughed, stroking her head. "I think you should wear a dress. You hardly ever wear dresses anymore" Addie smiled.

On Saturday, Steven, Addie and I steeped into Kevin's party

On Saturday, Steven, Addie and I steeped into Kevin's party. People stared at us for like a minute straight. "Steven! Hot women! What took you so long?!" Kevin asked. "We got lost coming up the driveway" Steven explained. "Yo Kev, who invited the hot girls and the seven year old bro?" Some guy asked. "Hey shut your mouth Derrick! I thought I told you to go and buy some more ice! Ugh, Steven did you just come from picture day at school or something?" Kevin asked. " I brought snacks?" Steven gasped as Kevin threw away the snacks. "This party is lame enough already. Look at these people! This is forgettable! But not for long! Every time Stevonnie turns up on the scene, everybody's talking about it! But if Stevonnie turns up at my party, everyone is going to be talking about this to they're grandparents! Their last words to their grandchildren will be Kevin throws the best parties" Kevin exaggerated. "Wait is that Lion?!" I gasped. "You had him the whole time?" Steven asked. "What no, I'm allergic to dogs" Kevin said. "That's a lion" I pointed out. "Don't correct me baby girl" Kevin flirted. "Don't call me baby girl" I glared. "Then what's he doing here?" Steven gasped as Lion revealed Connie. "Connie! I haven't seen her in so long, she looks so different. I thought she'd be here to see, but maybe she's just here to have a good time? Maybe she's moved on!" Steven panicked. "Wait, moved on? Did you guys break up? Can seven year olds even do that?" Kevin asked. "He's / I'm fourteen!" Steven and I yelled. "You didn't tell me you guys broke up, you had a free ticket of what would have been the best party in Delmarva! Now it's just..some sad kid party getting crashed by a bundle of sad kids and hotties!" Kevin panicked. They continued their conversation as I looked behind me to see Addie being harassed by some perverts. "You're a pretty girl aren't you little one?" One asked. I blazed in anger and pushed them all into the pool. I turned around again after a while and saw Connie and Steven hugging. "Aw yes! Now we can go home,where there's no perverts to harass my sister!" I cheered. "Wait sister? I thought she was-" Connie started. "She's alive now!" I smiled. "Wait you can't leave and take the hotties with you!" Kevin screamed as I pushed him in the pool. "Boy, that felt good" I smiled as Addie hugged me. "If it helps Kevin, I think you threw a very nice party" Connie said as Addie and I hopped onto the Lion with Steven and her. "Bye!" Steven waved as we teleported back. "Well, love y'all" I hugged Connie and went to sleep on the couch.