Soooo

I kinda read back and realised there was a few possible choices for Addie so here's my ideas, and if you think of anymore please let me know!
Addie x Blue Pearl
I kinda intended on having these two close friends, but I think it'd be cute if these two got together, considering their love of art and Addie's sense of humour would make Blue Pearl smile more.
Addie x Lapis
I never considered this ship, until I realised Addie will be able to make Lapis do that adorable laugh again and be happy. Lapis would have thought this as a chance to get closer to Opal, but falls in love with Addie instead.
Addie x Amethyst
Amethyst was originally supposed to be Addie's best friend, but I think maybe they are more. Amethyst and Addie would be a good relationship since their sense of humour is similar and they were both left alone somewhere for a while. I love the fact these two can have a good laugh, but can care for each other a lot. It sounds like me and my real best friend, who is Addie and Opal's main person that made them come up in my mind.
Addie x Steven
I personally don't want this one to be canon, just in case it ruins Connverse but it's really up to you guys! Addie was one of Steven's first crushes, but as of now they are just really good friends.
—————————
As I said, it's really up to you all because I would never make a decision in this book without your approval, well if it were necessary for your approval on that decision. Please feel free to give me more ideas, and the most one voted for is the one that will become canon.