newbie

Sam was getting everything ready for church. He was the pastors son he loved his job. Making people believe in god changing peoples perspectives changing peoples lives, it was his favorite. "you ready samuel?" His dad asked walking into the room. Sam nodded grabbing his bible. (i'm gonna throw up-)

After seconds they're was tons of people.

"i'm not going in that place"
"yes you are and you're gonna be respectful"
"no i'm not!" colby complained. She rolled her eyes. "yes you are, i don't care whether you pay attention or not just come in here with me for a few hours" Colbys aunt begged. He groaned loudly "fiiiiinnnneee, only because i have to, you better pay me for this" She just rolled her eyes and walked in as colby followed. my satanist ass does not belong in here. He thought looking around. "it would be a nice traphouse house" "colby! don't say that" She gasped smacking his arm. He just laughed and sat down.

"they're here sam" Sams dad smiled walking out to the pasture stand. "welcome everyone, thank you for coming to the fathers home"

"i was asked to leave?" colby mumbled lightly looking down at his phone.
"Cole knock it off" His aunt whisper yelled hitting his arm. He just chuckled. After 30 minutes colby decided to look up from his phone. Then he seen him. The most gorgeous boy. Blue sparkling eyes with silky dirty blonde hair the most innocent face. Most of the time Colby went for the bad girls and or boys, but sam had something different. Sam noticed the boy staring at him and smiled softly. Colby smirked in return. The blonde gave him a disgusted look and turned his head. He pocked his tongue at his cheek and leaned back looking back down at his phone.
Time skip
"hey colby why don't ya go put this dollar in the the little box to help build the new roof?" His aunt asked handing him a 1$ bill. He just nodded grabbing the dollar and standing up. The red tipped boy walked to the box pushing people out of his way. Sam was smiling and thanking people as they placed there dollar bill in the little box. Then colby came up. "hi blondey" Colby smirked putting the dollar in the box. Sam just rolled his eyes and gave a nasty thank you. "Aren't pastures suppose to be nice?" Colby questioned with a smart tone. The blonde growled and turned his head. The originally brunette looked him up and down. "See ya later blondey" Colby smirked walking away.

ok ok i promise i won't delete this one 😳