disaster

A scream escaped Sam's throat before falling to his knees. "This isn't fucking fair!" He screamed so loud it startled him. "This isn't fair.." the blonde cried harder. "C-can I see him before you guys..pull the plug" Jake asked them as tears blurred his vision before blinking them down his cheeks.

"Of course" The doctor said walking to Colby's room. The other boys followed behind him. There he was. Laying in bed. "C-colby" Sam whispered going over to his lovers bed.

Sam placed his soft cold pale hand on Colbys cheek and stroked softly as the tears fell on the white sheets leaving them a bit see threw. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you my luv.." he sobbed harshly. "Hey Sam please don't blame yourself" But the blonde couldn't help but think his lovers death was his fault. Sam gripped the white sheet and cried hard. "I'm sorry Colby..I'm so sorry..I should be dead not you"

"Sam don't say that" Jake frowned placing his hand on Sam's shoulder. "I'm gonna miss him..so much" That made Jake tear up "I'm gonna miss him too.."

The doctor walked over to his bed "it's time.." He said
Sam and Jake nodded while Sam tightly held Colby's hand. "3..2..1" the doctor counted down before pulling the plug.
Beeeeeeep

Colby's body completely relaxed and the blonde began crying harshly. "My baby..." He mumbled watching colbys soul completely leave his body. Jake began crying and walked out of the room Sam following. This is was so...so surreal.

"I'll pay for the funeral.." Jake mumbled looking at Sam. He just nodded and bite his lip to prevent any wails or sobs.

Sorry I lowkey went MIA but like I'm back and I made another story it's a reddie story so if your an it fan you should go read it :)

A softie in disguise | Solbyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें