help

Colby was stabbed

The tears quickly ran down Sam's face as he ran over to his wounded boyfriend. "B-b-baby" he sobbed holding his hand over colbys wound.

"Oops" Greg Snickered before dropping the knife by the cage. "If you wanna be with your little boyfriend do the oners if your both not dead by the time I get back I'll kill you my damn self" The taller man walked out of the room slamming the door.

Colby was coughing a lot of blood. A lot. "I'll be-" he was cut off by a wheeze "I'll be okay baby"

"B-but your bleeding..a lot" he sobbed taking his sweater off putting it over his wound. "B-baby the only thing I care about is getting you out of here..if I don't make it remember..I love you" The bleeding boy sent a small smile to the blonde. Sam started crying hard..no he can't leave..he can't..

"You'll be ok I just know it right?" The smaller said wiping his tears. Colbys eyes started to shut before his lips part oh so very slightly.

"N-no..NO NO NO PLEASE STAY AWAY PLEASE NO!" Sam was yelling holding Colby close. "Please.. please" the sobs escaped his chapped lips.

Then the door opened

Sam's heart sank

"Please please don't hurt me please Colby's gonna live I know it!" He hollered at the black figure in the shadows.

"H-hey I won't hurt him" the shadow said in a calm voice slowly emerging from the shadows. "W-who are you" the blonde asked holding Colby tighter.

"I'm Colby's best friend im here to help him" A very tall blonde was now visible with a ring of keys. "P-please..he's hurt.." Sam sobbed.

"What do you mean he's hurt?" Jake looked with concern grabbing a key from try mess. "H-he was stabbed.." the smaller sobbed harshly. Jake tossed him a key. "Get out threw that window this cell door is way to loud" Jake commanded. "b-but what about Colby?"

"I'd never leave a man behind..me and my girlfriend is gonna get him when we realize you got outside safely" Sam nodded weakly grabbing the key. "What happened to your shirt bub?" The taller asked. "I-i used it on Colbys wound.." Sam whimpered climbing on the window seel. Jake just nodded running out.

"I love you Colby..you promised we'd get out..and we did" the blonde smiled weakly before opening the window jumping out.

There was a very short female waiting by the window. "Hey blondy I'm assuming your Sam?" She asked helping him up. "How do you know my name" Sam asked brushing the dirt from his pale skin. "Jake told me, when Colby called he told us about you" The short one replied putting a rope over the window"

Sam pretty much made a human version of this face "-_-". "Whats your problem blondie" She asked with a chuckle climbing up the rope. "Just go get my boyfriend before he dies" The memories came back and Sam started to tear up and soon let rapid tears quickly stream down his face.

Tara just nodded going quickly up the rope.
-
Tara, Jake and, Sam were both in the hospital as Colby was in the emergency room. Sam pacing around the room worried for his lover.

"Sam" Jake said placing his hand on the boys shoulder before swatting away.

"He's..he's not gonna live.." The doctor walked out of the room.