oh no

SAMS POV
He was such a creep, being gay is such a big win and clearly he is. What even is his name? I never seen him around here before. It looks like he came with Jade.

Shes a regular at this church. She's really nice and kind. Definitely gonna be going to heaven with me and my father. Him..i could say otherwise Wait why am i even thinking about him. I sighed softly and looked up to find everyone gone but Jade and him.
            3rd person POV

Sams dad walked over to jade and smiled. "Can me and my son come over for dinner?"
"of course you guys can, i'd love you too!" Jade replied with a smile.
"OH NO" Sam screamed in his head
"OH FUCK YES" Colby screamed in his head.
It was perfectly in sync.

"perfect, sam we're gonna go home get dressed and changed an we'll be on our way, won't we sam?" His father asked turning his head facing him. "u-u-uh yeah.." He replied biting his lip.

"Are you ready colby?" She asked softly. Colby nodded and slipped another smile at sam before walking out the wooden doors. "i think you and colby will get along great" She smiled
"yeah i think they will!" His father exclaimed. "yeah totally" Sam sneered threw his teeth. "i'll be in the car" Sam added before walking out to him and his fathers car.  "See you in a little jade" The father smiled before following sam out to the car with jade following behind him.