happiness

Colby just glared at the blonde with confusion. "No this can't be.." Suddenly Sam hunches over holding his stomach. "O-ow" The taller just backed up.

Sam falls to his knees gripping his stomach. Colby didn't wanna help him he wanted to kick him and throw him but he couldn't. He wanted to help the blonde.

Colby picked Sam up gently laying him on his comforter. "It's okay" The word baby was stuck in his throat like it wanted to come out so bad but he wouldn't allow it. Sam gripped Colby's shirt pulling him down on top of his fragile body.

The mark. It makes you throb and ache for your partners touch.  Colby wanted to fight but he couldn't he didn't want to fight. He wanted Sam just as bad as Sam wanted him.

They just stared at each other with lust till Sam mumbled "it hurts"."what hurts?" Colby replied. Sam bucked his hips making Colby get the hint. "Make the pain go away" Sam whined. Colby smirked."you'll regret this" He sneered pulling Sam's pants down. "I want you so bad fuck the pain out of my stomach please!"

Colby's eyes widened at Sam's sudden language. "If you say so prince" The burnettes quick movements made Sam shutter. One second they were fully dressed another sam was gripping Colby's shoulder with his teeth.

"Harder" Samuel moaned. "Pretty little whore so desperate for daddy's cock" The domaint grunted. The blonde nodded. Sam began to feel a warm substance form in his stomach. "I'm gonna cum d-daddy" The red head nodded"go ahead prince" The blonde released onto the boys stomach.  Then felt a warm sensation inside of him.

"You did so well for me" Colby smiled.
Golbach smiled back nuzzling his head into the Dom's chest.
- time skip-
Colby had the both of them cleaned up. He started to feel a odd feeling. A feeling of.. happiness? Staring at his soulmate made him. Happy. A smile sensation that makes you feel tingly & warm. Like a warm summer day not to hot not to cool just perfect. An amazing feeling.

-The next day-