bliss

~
A small yawn escaped Colby's lip as he sat up rubbing his eyes. He just wanted to wake up to the blonde. His blue eyes. His soft hair. His gentle angeletic touch.

Slowly sitting up grabbing his phone. He's received a text from an unknown number?

Unknown number
Hey there :)

Colby's heart was slamming out of his chest. 'who the hell is this?' he thought running his fingers threw his hair.

'If you don't mind me asking who the hell are you?'

He typed as his fingers trembled against the tiny keyboard.

Unknown number
Look out your window ;)

He was confused it felt like a Instagram comedy horror. Look out your window and you find a stupid doll. A doll that looks like a dolltree version of Annabell or something stupid like that.

Colby placed his phone face down on the bed and stood up using his fits for support. Looking out his window to see Sam. He fell back on his bed breathing heavy. 'this man gave me a  heart attack' he thought chuckling.

He stood up looking out his window as he mouthed 'i hate you' with a smile plastered against his face. He could see the blonde giggle and mouthed back 'open your window'. The Burnett nodded slowly opening his window with a small force.

Sam climbed up the tree leading to Colby's window and slithered himself in. "You scared me shitless" Colby pouted rolling his eyes. "Oops?" Sam giggled before closing the window.

"I missed you" Colby smiled before grabbing the smallers waist pulling him close. "I missed you too" The blonde smiled while leaning his head against colbys broad chest.

They just stood there hugging happily. No lust. No desperation. Just bliss. Colby placed a soft kiss on Sam's head. "I love you" There it is again the word 'baby' was stuck in his throat that's so weird.

Whatever he's happy and that's all that matters. "I love you too" Sam replied almost instantly. "Colby time for breakfast!" Both of the boys heart leaped out of there chest. "Go In my closet" The red tipped boy whisper yelled. Sam nodded and did as told."I'm coming!" Colby exclaimed before walking out closing the door behind him.

That was a close one...