caught

-
Sam and Colby we're sleeping on the Burnett's bed not hearing anything from downstairs..

"I know he's here! He's not in my house anymore and I've called all his friends and he's not there either!"The father yelled pushing his way into the door.

"Why would he sneak in my house? It's not like-" She paused for a second "go upstairs now!" The broad man ran up the stairs bursting into the door seeing the two.

The blonde peaceful sleeping on Colbys bare chest.

He couldn't believe his eyes his own son..was a..was a faggot? He couldn't believe it.

"Samuel John golbach!" He hollered loudly Sam jolting awake before he could even finish "Samuel".

Colby soon after jolted awake. "Dad..this is a misunderstanding" The blonde pleaded. The shirtless boy was holding sam. "It's gonna be okay don't worry" He whispered into his ear as the father came closer. "Get up were going home!" Sam was shaking and crying.

"N-no! Please!" He cried. "I said,get up!" Putting more empathy into 'up' "i refuse to raise a faggot!" Jade screamed. "Pack your shit and leave my house"

Colby allowed everything to soak into his skin before looking at them with pure anger. "Fuck you both" he scoffed. "We're taking you both to the dungeon and your gonna be hung!" The father sneered in anger.

Sam started crying harder in Colby's arms. "You have 5 minutes to say your goodbyes, got it?" They boys nodded as him and Jade walked out with pride smeared all over there faces.

"What are we gonna do colby" the blonde choked up."we're gonna live don't worry baby" He replied grabbing his phone. "What are you doing?" Sam asked with a sniffle. "You'll see" He replied putting the phone up to his ear. "You'll see"