his gaze

Everyone was cleaning up after dinner and sam couldn't keep his eyes off of colby. He was a bad person but..maybe there was a reason for his actions. Out of the corner of his eye sam seen the brunette go upstairs and he turned around debating whether to go after him.

-

Colby just leaned against the wall on his bed and messed with his sleeve. A small sigh escaped his lips.

As sam made his way up the stairs something stopped him. He doesn't know what but something did. It was god He thought. Maybe he shouldn't go upstairs. "screw it". He shrugged jogging up the stairs.

The red head was singing. An angelic voice. A beautiful sweet voice. A voice that could make anyone fall in love with. He's a softie but in disguise.

Sam softly knocked on the door which made colby go quite. "come in!" He hollered. The blonde opened the door. "h-hi colbs" He stuttered. "oh..hi blondy" Colby replied with a smirk plastered on his face. Sam smiled and closed the door. "Lock it" The blue eyed boy said standing up. He did so.

Colby pinned sam to the wall. He stared at him and licked his lips. But this time sam didn't fight back. He just breathed heavy and looks up at him.

The burnette looked at the blonde in confusion. "Aren't you wanna fight? Cry? Whine? Anything?"

Sam just shook his head no. Then the back of Colby's neck started stinging. His soul mate mark..it's aching.