Raihan x reader

(PS: everyone is a legal age)

You did you were in the champion cup you got all the gym badges and you made it in the last round where you were up against the dragon type gym leader as you were walking to the locker room since you were strolling down the hallway you saw Raihan he was leaning against the wall you knew he was strong and that you could beat him again he winked at you as you walked by it gave you a slight blush as you were a fan of the dragon type gym leader and even followed him and probably liked all his selfies he took.

Ⓣⓘⓜⓔ Ⓢⓚⓘⓟ

You were walking out to the field as fans cheered, you were going to beat him no matter what and you both meeted each other in the center of the field.

"You know your a pretty strong trainer tell you what but you won't be able to beat me,"

He said staring at your (e/c) orbs with his ocean like eyes

"No way I've beat you before and I bet, I'll beat you again."

"Really what do bet on then if you know i'm going to win?"

"How about if I beat you, you have to do whatever I say but if you win I'll do whatever you want, deal?

"Deal"

As you both walked back to your positions to battle each other and now you were definitely going to win this as you imagined asking him to hang out with you and a blush spread upon your face just thinking about as you were such a fangirl of the dragon king.

"Go Inteleon!" You shouted

Ⓣⓘⓜⓔ ⓢⓚⓘⓟ

You did it you beat Raihan and you beat Leon too so you were the champion as well and even became a hero and fought against the two legendary pokemon of slumbering woods so that's a bonus and now you were going to tell Raihan what you wanted him to do for the bet in hammerlocke city as he was waiting for you in his normal gym outfit did he ever change his outfit no one will ever know.

"Raihan!"

He noticed you and smiled at you with fang like teeth which made you heart flutter.

"Hey little champion what can I do for you?"

"Well I was wondering since I beat you so you have to do whatever I want, so I was um wondering if you would spend the day with me!"

As soon as you said that a blush spread app on your face as you looked at him and was that light pink dusted on his cheeks.( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Sure little champ you did win the bet,"

And so on the you went to the battle cafe and enjoyed hanging out with one another talking and enjoying each other's company and even talking about strategies with one another or silly stories and adventures they've been through and even took a selfie with you as which he then posted on his social media.

"You know what this has been really fun we should do this more often (y/n)."

"Really?"

"Of course I'd love to know you more you seem really nice and you have an amazing personality,"

That's so sweet Raihan I'd love to know more of you too!"

Raihan then smiled with his fang like teeth then went in for a kiss on the cheek. ( ͡°з ͡°)

"I'll see you soon princess/prince."

Raihan walked away as you stood their in shock by the kiss and the new nickname but I mean you did like how it felt as this was dream come true for you as your heart was beating and you placed your hand on where he kissed it and smiled with a blush dusted upon your face.

Raihan got a picture of him kissing you on the cheek while you weren't looking he won't post that one since that special picture is just for him.

ⓣⓘⓜⓔ ⓢⓚⓘⓟ

A couple months go by and after the first few dates you were boyfriend and girlfriend and now you were living with one another as you went on dates, slept and ate together it's was a dream come true and you loved each other as Raihan is the best boyfriend you could ever have.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

You woke up to the alarm clock going and turned it off and tried to get up but got pulled back down with a certain force that wrapped around your waist and pulled you back into bed as it was Raihan which is not a morning person.

"Raihan it's time to get up."

You whispered to sleepy gym leader but he just held you closer to him

"Five more minutes."

You then turned your body so you were facing him and kissed his cheek

"Fine five more minutes only because I love you."

"I love you too my (y/n).♡"

[̲̅E̲̅][̲̅x̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅r̲̅][̲̅a̲̅]

As you were about to sleep for five more minutes one of Raihans giant dragon pokemon jumped on the bed and tried to lay on Raihan

"Fine I'll get up!"

Raihan yelled trying to get the heavy pokemon off him as you just laughed at them as the pokemon weighed more than twice as much as him it was a funny sight for you to see for you but not Raihan.

🅰/🅽
Hi everyone hope you enjoyed this make sure to request who you'd like to see next as this is the first oneshot I've ever written and let me know if theirs any typos! ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

(905 Words)

(Not edited)