{The Beach} Fem!Reader x Nessa

This is for lucky1260460

"Hey Nessa!"

You smiled widely at nessa as you gave her a big hug, "Hello (y/n)" She said as she patted your head. You see, Nessa and you like the water (sorry if you dont but she's water type gym leader) and going out to the beach or the swimming pool as you both go out to either one on little dates since it's something that's both enjoyable for you both. You separated from the hug "Did you get everything for the beach?" You asked"Of course." She said giving you a small smile. "Then let's go!"

Ⓣⓘⓜⓔ ⓢⓚⓘⓟ

"We made it!" As you made it to the beach with your girlfriend Nessa it was a very pretty day out not a cloud in the sky with the big beautiful ocean and the warm sand against your feet as it was just you and your Nessa as you both let your pokemon enjoy it as well "What should we do first we could go swimming, play volleyball, or just relax." "Anything you want (y/n)." Nessa said giving a small smile "Well let's go swimming first!" You shouted as you held Nessa's hand running to the water.

Nessa was swimming around with you but she was a way faster of a swimmer then you "Ness I can't keep up." She sighed and came over to you but then you splashed her in the face "Hehe got you!" As you kept splashing Nessa playfully but then her pokemon  thought they should play as well and then used water beam and you got knocked down into the water as Nessa panicked inside and got you out of it "Are you ok (y/n)?" "Yeah I'm fine maybe we should do another activity, like Volleyball!" She nodded as you both ran over to the net and played volleyball peacefully, passing the ball over the net for a while and Nessa and your pokemon came to join.ヽ( 'ω' )ノ

Ⓣⓘⓜⓔ Ⓢⓚⓘⓟ Ⓑⓡⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣ Ⓕⓡⓞⓜ Ⓝⓔⓢⓢⓐⓢ ⓟⓡⓔⓣⓣⓨ ⓗⓐⓘⓡ

"That was totally fun Nessa we should do this more often!" You said as you were both laying on a beach towel looking over the sun going into the ocean "I'm so glad your here," You said kissing her cheek "I love you Nessa~" "I love you too (Y/n)." She said giving a lovely kiss with her soft gentle lips going on to yours that held passion and love towards each other.

Ⓔⓧⓣⓡⓐ

As you both finished your kiss looking at the sun going down Nessa's Drednaw decided to surprise you and lay on you.

"Drednaw! Stop it your your crushing me!" You said as Nessa chuckled at you. As the Drednaw let out a happy grunt.

🅰/🅽

Um Hi everyone it's been Awhile since I updated and I apologize. I couldn't find any motivation for writing but I'm trying to. (ˊ˘ˋ*)

(Not Edited)

(480 Words)