Bede x fem!uova champion!reader

Requested by Mermaidshappire hope this will good enough! *´ㅅ')゙♥

Ps: y/n means your first name and y/l is your last name

You are the proud champion of Unova! But unfortunately the Ventress stadium (which is when trainers go and fight the champion when they get the the eight badges) as they are renovating and making an even better stadium for everyone as the team plasma ruined it. But the Pokemon league within the Galar region seemed fun and interesting to visit for a vacation while the whole renovation is happening.

"Well everyone we made it to the Galar region!" You said to your pokemon which were still in their poke balls as you just go off the plane and grabbed your suitcase for the carousel from the airport as your were walking out you were meant with the paparazzi "Excuse me Ms/Mr.(Y/n) can you tell us why your in the Galar region?!" One said as another put another microphone up to you "Ms/Mr.(y/n) which gym leader are you must excited to see?" As you tried to respond to them more and more kept trying to get answers out of you but your taxi arrived "sorry everyone I have to go maybe next time!"as you got in the flying taxi as you got in you saw you on the news on your phone with the normal news lady "Today the champion of Uova, (y/n) has come to the Galar region! Now here's Tom with the weather."

You sighed thinking to your self well know all of galar knows I'm here maybe I can go Jang out at Ballonlea it seems less populated and maybe check out the the gym they normally have small shows but first I gotta check in at the hotel to put all my stuff up.

Ⓣⓘⓜⓔ Ⓢⓚⓘⓟ

As you dropped off your luggage as you were now in Ballonlea you were about to let your team roam around until you saw the paparazzi near probably looking for you so you ran to the closest building which was the gym which would hopefully be unlocked which it was as you ran in and the door closed behind "you guys can come out now."  You said as your team of Serperior, Mirotic, Scolipede,  eelektross, braviary, and last but not least reshiram as they were relaxing within the gym that was empty as you sat down. "What are you doing in here?" You heard a guys voice when you turned around and saw a guy with white hair wearing a pink and blue gym outfit probably a fairy gym leader but then your team hide you behind them before he could see you "Oh I'm sorry I was just trying to hang out in here for a while," "That doesn't mean you should just come in here when you want." He replied with an attitude staring at you pokemon "Well I wa-" "Bede you must be nice to the Unova Champion." Then came out an older lady with an interesting outfit of blue, pink, purple and other colors "Wait the Unova Champion, (y/n)?" He said kinda of surprised.

You walked from behind your pokemon to see Bede embarrassed and flustered which made you giggle as the elderly lady talked "Hello dear my names Opal and this cute young man is Bede" She said as she shook my hand as Bede got more flustered "Pleasure to meet you I'm (y/n)!" "You are more than welcome to stay here if you'd like dear." "Thank you very much Opal and Bede." You said as Opal left leaving you and Bede "So are the gym leader here?" "Well of course I am!" He said proudly "That's so cool I've always wondered what it was like to be a gym leader!" As you two talked for a couple hours before you had to separate back to your hotel.

"Thanks for letting me stay here it seems like our pokemon get along together well!" You gave a small smile to Bede "Of course since you were talking to me." He said as you were about to walk "Wait a second." He said as he gave you a price of paper with his phone number on it "Do you maybe want to go to the battle cafe tomorrow at 1pm?" He said with a obvious blush across his face as you felt your cheeks get warm "I would love to Bede!" As you placed a placed a small peck on his check as you walk out "I'll see you later!" You send walking out and waving as Bede stood still before waving "um y-yeah bye." As he wove goodbye.

[̲̅E̲̅][̲̅x̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅r̲̅][̲̅a̲̅]

He put a hand on where you kissed it and smiled Which was a shock to see as he closed the gym and walked and saw hop "I see you have a girlfriend/boyfriend now... Which is surprising." As hop said the last part quietly "What did you say?!" As Bede got mad at Hop for the night.

Small time skip as you had your date and it went well time skip your in a relationship happily ever after...

🅰/🅽

I'm so sorry I didn't post in like years but I'm here now and will hopefully write more requests (>人<;) And have a wonderful day!!

(875 words)

(Not edited)

Thank for 12k reads and 160 votes what de heck y'all are amazing!!!

But honestly thank you so much!!!!