Happy holidays!

Readers what the heck we got 1k reads on here Thank you all so much for being supportive and patient!!
(▰˘◡˘▰)

So here's some Secanaros of our pokemon bois!

Raihan: Wakes up a little bit earlier to give you your gift as he really worked hard on it as you give you his gift which he loves whatever you get him and the rest of the day you mostly go out and then you go out walking or eating to enjoy Christmas day and will end the night with Raihan holding you in his arms drifting off to sleep.

Leon: Sleeps in a bit because he's the champion he doesn't sleep in as much and gets you a really nice gift which you love and then spend most of the day cuddling next to each other watching holiday movies under the blanket as you enjoy each other's company.

Allister: Enjoys staying inside as last time you went with him you threw a big Snowball in his face gets you a really nice gift as you give him your gift as he cherishes since you have it to him.

Milo: Will go on walks hand in hand enjoy the outside walking with your boyfriend which will give something really small but nice gift in which he cherishes you more than a gift as you give him a gift which he really enjoys.

Kabu: Stays inside by the fireplace with you by his side with a gift probably a fire type pokemon or a certain thing you wanted as he likes the gift he gives you.

Gordie: Snuggles with you all day or having epic snowball fights with one another as he gives a gift which is kinda expensive because he only cares about what you need in which whatever you give him he loves.

Piers: Not good at showing affection but still loves you very much and will sing songs to you all throughout the day which you sing along sometimes or just listen to his sweet voice and gives you a small decent gift which you think is lovely as he enjoys your gift a lot inside but you can't tell by his tired look.

Hop: Gives you the best gift he can find as you do the same because you both like gifts as you have very intense snowball battles which you win in the end cause you that good(⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎) as you both get sick in the snow by the end of the day but you enjoyed it and it was totally worth it.

🅰/🅽
The end and again happy holidays from me and your favorite sword and shield Bois.

(Not edited)

(400 words I think)

༼(∩ ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡ ͡°)༽⊃━☆゚. *٩( 'ȏ'