Milo x reader(Short)

You were eating dinner with your grass type gym leader boyfriend Milo he decided to make dinner for you tonight and he made a wonderful dinner you enjoyed it as Milo cooking is amazing and you ate almost all of it except that one vegetable/fruit you hated all your life but Milo saw that you weren't eating his one part of the meal and knew that you wouldn't eat and tried to convince you to for a while.

"(Y/n) eat your vegetables"

"But I don't want to,"

"But you won't get the proper balance of food."

You starred at your vegetables (if you like vegetables just pick a certain food or fruit you dont like) this is the one vegetable/fruit you hated so you just picked at it with your fork Milo did make dinner tonight and you ate the rest of the food but you just didn't like this certain vegetable.

"But I ate the rest of my food,"

"(Y/n)"

He looked at you with with green orbs and his cute smile "Fine" As soon as Milo turned around cleaning the dishes you feed them to your trustful and playful partner grooky and he swallowed it happily.

"Ok I'm done!"

"You ate in less than 1 minute?"

"Of course Might as well get it over with!"

Milo look at grooky which was smiling happily and looked at you

"What ever you say buttercup," As he pecked you on the cheek

"I think you missed something."

You said pointing to your lips as he then gave you a sweet and gentle kiss on the lips.

"I love you Milo."

"I love you too (y/n)."

[̲̅E̲̅][̲̅x̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅r̲̅][̲̅a̲̅]

"But did you really eat your food?"

"Nope!"

"What am I going to do with you (y/n)?"

🅰/🅽
It's short but I hope it will do and this was in my edits so I just decided to post it! Anyway let me know of anything wrong or any typos, and of course Have a lovely rest of your day/night.
˭̡̞(◞⁎˃ᆺ˂)◞₎₎=͟͟͞͞

(Not edited)

(295 words)